Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who'd A Thunk 500 Rds Wolf .223 For..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who'd A Thunk 500 Rds Wolf .223 For..........

......$168 delivered? Almost DOUBLE price of before the obamination. Sigh.

Just ordered some.....Delay of course, but in stock. Some deputies at the jail wanted some and I won't part with my stash.
    Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
    I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Re: Who'd A Thunk 500 Rds Wolf .223 For..........

I have a couple thousand rounds of their 62 grain stuff in one of the lockers. I think I paid around $220 per thousand, and thought that was high.

I probably should buy more though..............
    may the Bonnie Blue wave forever

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Comment

Im simply not buying at these prices.I have enough to last me and more than I would care to move If need be. Only ammo Im buying these days is 54R and 22LR when I catch it on sale.

Comment

I know the feeling. I am not in Mr. Mitch's league, but I do have a modest supply set aside.

Still, buying ammo is an addiction and a disease. I can't stop, even when I already have more than I can use in my lifetime.
        may the Bonnie Blue wave forever

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Comment

"....$168 delivered? Almost DOUBLE price of before the obamination. Sigh."

Hey he did say that there would be change! LOL
          I was bored shooting 50 bmg rifles so I bought a 20mm!

Comment

Bought all my large cal stuff sometime ago.....been up dating my reloading stuff. I was looking at 45/70 405 grain from ranier....almost 200 bucks for 1000 bullets. Trying to fing someone local to split a box with me.
            Peter 5:8
            "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

Originally posted by Black Pete View Post
              Bought all my large cal stuff sometime ago.....been up dating my reloading stuff. I was looking at 45/70 405 grain from ranier....almost 200 bucks for 1000 bullets. Trying to fing someone local to split a box with me.
              That kind of price for lead bullets make me glad I took up casting my own. Yes it is time consuming and tedious, but I will be shooting long after some folks have run out.

Comment

5.45x39 is still available at a good price. 7.62x54R is not bad. Shotgun ammo is available but I haven't noticed the price.

Unfortunately AK74 mags have more than doubled.

Thx-Ace

Comment

Im simply not buying at these prices.

Same here.

I am shooting a lot of smallbore rifle and pistols these days.

Comment

Since shotshells other than buck and slugs have yet to go through the roof, I've been adding to my supply. If we ever have a bird invasion I should be able to ably defend myself. My original intent was to buy enough to help feed myself in the future if need be but I have gone so far as to buy enough to cause extinction of about every rabbit, squirrel, quail within 100 miles. I would like to add a hundred 20 guage buckshot to my stash but can't buy what ain't available.
                    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
                    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Working...
                    X