762x39 from Konjic , 011 - 95 chrono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 762x39 from Konjic , 011 - 95 chrono

82F , 16.25"B , @15ft. (i tape measure it) , 011 over 95 headstamp . plain semi-gloss white 15 round box with NO PRINTING ON IT ANYWHERE .
    purdy brass case / copperjacket ammo . berdan primed w/red sealant . you would THINK it would be non-corrosive , it didnt smell like toy gun - roll caps from the old days anyway . not exactly a corrosive/noncorrosive test though ... just an observation ...

2 bullets (tar sealer used inside the neck)were .309"/.3093" at the largest dia. just behind the crimp , M67 type - .920" long .BC = .164 G6

AVE 2316fps
    HI , 2351
    LO ,2282
    ES , 69
    SD , 20

2351 , 2324 , 2312 , 2309 , 2282 , 2319 , 2312 , 2319 , 2291 , 2343

judging by the inside of fired cases , extreemly clean shooting ammo ! the brass still looked shiney new inside !

not the finest chrono #s but ,
    accuracy was a little better than the others tested today that had fine chrono #s , all 10 shots going into a 5"h x 6"w evenly spaced group @200M . sky conditions for chronoing were fantastic but , conditions for shooting good groups were , lets say , less than optimum - skeeters getting at me past the bugspray , turkeys wandering through the field of fire , does w/fawns wandering into the field of fire , only target i brought was improper for 200M and hard to see , being courtious to other shooters , ect. ect . - i thought id never finish fireing 40 shots !

5X6 inches at 200 meters is just fine. Did you notice less soot on the piston or did you shoot the Chinese in the same session?

Comment

shot them all at the same time and the weapon had about 150rnds through it prior to this .

thats why i was looking into the fired cases . clean as if they just came out of the tumbler ! nice brass . to bad its berdan primed .

if you was to come across this at a decent price and wanted all brass/copper ammo . snatch it up

Comment

well , this ammo is non-corrosive . niether is the Chinese i tested .

left the weapon outside 48hrs , humidities in the 90/100% range . checked up on it every 4/6hrs or so , not the slightest hint of rust - cleaned up with a wipe or 2 .

forgot to include , this is from the former INGMAN plant - Yugo ammo - in case you didnt know .

Comment

Working...
        X