Black Friday Score on Armslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Score on Armslist

Ruger American full sized 9mm, four magazines, backstraps, tool, manual,case and holster.
    $300.00, a couple of bagels and coffee. All because he Armslist guy called me back when I had thirty minutes in between the gym and going to work a twelve hour armed security detail in Milford NH.
    Oh,and he was a friend of a coworker from a side job last year in Plymouth Massachusetts.
    " Used, excellent condition; identifies as NIB".
    I like it. Great trigger, Natural pointer,Plus P rated from the factory (vs the American 9, which has the aluminum chasis instead of the steel).
    And the thought of the Autistic Pantshittery of the Leviathan State Progressitards over an " anonymous cash only sale" made the bagel a bit more savory.
    Armslist has become my Bring Cash Alley.
    Gregory Peter DuPont

Nicely done, sir.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Any chance to stay off paper is a good thing. I regard every transaction as An Almightily Ascending Middle Finger to both The Progressitard Left and The Vichy Republic Fudds that enable them
      Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Nice score!!

BISHOP
        The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

I did good. Any reason why I can't seem to post a photo from my (Android)phone here?
          Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

None I can think of. Should be able to use the Upload Attachments feature I believe.

RR
            Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Working...
            X