Spikes Tactical M-79

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spikes Tactical M-79

YES YES YES Its not a Calss III but this is the only place it fits best.

My review of the new Spikes Tactical Thumper, their verson of a 1:1 copy of a 37mm launcher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Piyv3GQOBF4

BISHOP
    The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Not a bad review, but you should have shown it being shot.... price up front would have been handy too. The bag looked great!!

I mean yeah it took me 30 seconds to look up the $995 price, but it's good to lay it all out in a review.

Comment

I wasn't originally going to mention the price but being from Maine, we like to complain about how much we "had" to pay for things.

BISHOP
      The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Shark View Post
        Not a bad review, but you should have shown it being shot.... price up front would have been handy too. The bag looked great!!

I mean yeah it took me 30 seconds to look up the $995 price, but it's good to lay it all out in a review.
        I dropped in here yesterday to see what was up. Figures. Went to the M79 first. I've only wanted a couple of Bloopers since 95 if not before. One to play with one for parts. Checkout the Puckle Gun from the Revolutionary War Period.

Been a fan of the 37mm since FOREVER. Checkout the M3 Stuart Light Tank of WWII. Grew up with The Haunted Tank.

There's a guy on YT who has "Farmer" as part of his handle. He's into metallurgy. Full machine shop capability. Last time I was there he'd poured a Bronze barrel. Seems he had to do 2 pours before he got it right. I hope he went for a Napoleon style with a Ships Carriage.

A grand for a single shot? I done far more stupid sheeit in my life. I had a .95inch quarter scale ships gun when I was in my Black Powder days. Got it for almost free. It was a shooter too.

Pretty good review. I looked up the price too. Took longer to type it in the search bar than the search took. Of course Typing class in high school was a long azz time ago.

Not to go OT or nuttin but a Bazooka ain't that much of a stretch.
        Grumpy Old Fart http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/cor...emlins/050.gif

Comment

Working...
        X