Ruger High Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger High Caps

Does anyone know if Ruger is selling to the public 20 rounders for either the mini14 or the mini 30? I do not se ethem on their website, and was wonderin gif they were even selling them to the public.

Thanks in advance!

it's my understanding that Bill Ruger Sr stopped sales to non LEO/military some time before the 1994 ban. they are hard to find now. I bought a 20 rounder new in 1982 for $12. They cost way more now.

Comment

Ruger mags are all over. Just too expensive.

Comment

I called Ruger and they won't sell the 20 round mags to "civilains". Also, they stopped manufacturing the 30 round mags back in 2002.

I am not going to mess with letterhead to get mags, so I guess I'll shop around for some myself.

They also won't sell their GB models or parts to you either. Additionally Ruger removed the bayonett lug from new production GB's from what I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by USA-1:
          Ruger mags are all over. Just too expensive.
          $30-35? not too much IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by infoscout:
            Does anyone know if Ruger is selling to the public 20 rounders for either the mini14 or the mini 30? I do not se ethem on their website, and was wonderin gif they were even selling them to the public.

Thanks in advance!
            Pro-Mag is now making their version of the 30 round Thermold mag that was a excellent design, it is only $19.95.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerman66
              Pro-Mag is now making their version of the 30 round Thermold mag that was a excellent design, it is only $19.95.
              Do you have a source for these other than gunbroker and the other auction sites? Couldn't find their website.

Comment

The going rate at Knob Creek this past weekend during the machine gun shoot was $40.00 new in the box.

At the last shoot in October they were going for $120.00 with the same vendor. I picked up a few, I am hoping they will be cheaper in October.

Death Merchant
                \"Respect, Honor, Discipline\" ....My Values for Life!

Comment

I'm new here and this is my first post. Strangely enough, it is about Ruger mags.

I've seen them, (factory ones in 20rd) all over the internet at all different prices ranging from 34.00 ea to 75.00 ea. $34 IMO is not too much for something that works. $75 is too much no matter how good it is. Once again, IMO.

I have three questions for you guys? Is there a difference in factory mags marked LEO and factory mags without the marking? Are factory mags without this marking automatically considered pre-ban mags? Do all factory mags have the embossed Ruger logo?

I sure have enjoyed reading all of the posts here and I'm glad to have this good resource to learn more about the stuff I like.

Comment

Working...
                  X