Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is my M1A worth. going to sell it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is my M1A worth. going to sell it.

Its a Armscorp Reciever with a GI Winchester barrel thats very Good. All the rest of the parts are GI. I sent it to Smith Enterprises and had him check it out. He said everything was Good. I had him remove the rails on the bayonet lug, due to the AWB. And the stock is GI Syn, from Freds done in woodland.

I also have 20 Tiwan 20rd mags, 15 in wrap and 5 paint OD. I also have 3 USGI maGs and some spare parts.

Any idea what it is worth?

Sell the magazines seperately as you will not get much more for the gun with the magazines as opposed to the gun with one magazine.

Obviously a kit gun built on an Armscorp receiver. The negative side is that the buyer can't be for certain how well the gun will last and was the build done correctly. Compare it to a used factory springfield gun and drop $200 off the price.
    There is no I' n team!
    [URL="http://www.cjcs-supply.net"]www.cjcs-supply.net[/URL]
    There are three types of people in the world: 1. Those that can count. 4. Those that can't.
    So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!

Comment

$800-900 is about right then?

Comment

check here: http://www.m-14forum.com/index.php?c=1

Me, I would not take less than $1000 for it. Best -

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

The GI parts alone are worth $900. The Taiwanese mags are selling for $139 for 10 at ammoman.com.

I'd sell the rifle with one mag for $950 or so, and the remaining mags for $10-$12 each shipped of someone buys them all. You'll maximize your profit that way.

That would be fair to everyone involved!!
            Freedom isn't free!

Comment

Working...
            X