No announcement yet.

Hungarian Dragunov's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i own one.and am ready for any Zombie attack this year.Krink pix038982112.jpg
    NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Looks good Krink. Congratulations on getting one.

Comment

image_1233.jpg Thanks the pics of my pride and joy at one time a Congo Merc Bringback 1972 date Russian Dragunov. the earliest known in .U.S.A.
        AND NUMBER,#H-249 And it was all still matched., i always love when i see some Drag story on some gun forum .and i show them this one. sold it about now 20 years ago.tried to buy it back ten years ago. no deal.Last one i saw was a 1984 model for around 20 g. Have not seen any complete with scope sling and cheekpad, and mag any earlier for sale...Probably because there is none.
        When i sold it i sold My DRAGUNOV signed mag. However i still have the badge and award from Dragunovs Son.what can i say i loved the rifles .Krink
        p.s.another pics too large for file post. what b.s. is that now?I was able to load the Son and Grandson pictures.

Comment

That is the Zastava Serb model. the new one hit this week a 100 around starting at over $5 g F that one big time i can do just as much damage for half the price.They are hyping them all to gun broker next week...Krink

Comment

Well now there is a whole new twist on this. EVERYONE on the list on AK Forum is getting screwed! All of the first 100 rifles went to ONE person and they are screwing folks on Gun Broker with them. STARTING price is $5,000.00.

My answer: F%&$ them!

Comment

Yes Hawk i posted info on another site. I give up talking on it with imbecilic folk. who never owned a Dragunov fired one cleaned or even know the different models......or anything AK for that matter.

Its like telling Eugene Stoner {if he was around today} do you know the AR-15 AR-10 Or to Mr. K. did you get the idea for the folding stock from Vollmer on the MP-36.

have to relax and retire it all. spent fifty plus years on it. have to rest now...Krink securedownload45-1-1 - Copy.jpg

Comment

You know it is REALLY bad when it hits the news in another country. BTW a pop up comes up to allow reading in English.

Magyar mesterlövész-fegyverek miatt robbant ki országos botrány Amerikában - Portfolio.hu

Comment

Thanks for that YEAH TIM BLEW THAT ONE BIG TIME.well Greed conquers all, And stupidity and arrogance puts it in a class by itself..Krink 06eefe86-4964-4231-b12c-1c15db4eea1b.jpg

Comment

Been watching it all What a freaking Fiasco.....the owner of the company tries to explain all. and soon it will get other coverage. They will add this one to the banned list wait for it.fun times in 21....Krink ac5995d37c9aa31c11b088eaada2db0c.jpg

Comment

I offloaded my Romak-3 a good while back.

Nice rifle for about four or five rounds, but when the barrel got hot, they were all over the map. You could have mine, if I still had it. I ain't got the range to use anything of the sort down here in Lower Arkansas anyway. I can't shoot 500 yards unless I go to the Range or drive 50 miles or more NE or SW.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

I was offered one from the man that originally put the list together. Price had gone up a 'bit' from the time they brought it up. Said I could get one for $6,800.00 plus $25 for shipping.

I PASSED and did not bend over for them!

Comment

$6,800 wow not a real deal there, with one mag i am sure.

I paid for ten mags and sling and flash hider with mag pouch and complete gun $3,000 for the Serb.and am 100% pleased with it. I am 70 and who knows what time i have left on the planet. o will be easy to move for sure. since most can swing $3,000.00

getting around $7,000.00 and more not so easy...
                          I guess as you age you move stuff out. Probably well over a 100. guns i don't have to worry about anymore.I sold them..

Only a fool steps up and buys more. Unless they have kids who enjoy it. .And most today want new rides phones and cars guns not so much.Krink

would a 25 year old want this today nope just the green it will bring.Its all about the Benjamin's for them now.Krink DSC01692.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X