Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got something to try.......

and replace my aging M-21 clone.

A DPMS AR 10 type rifle. Going to be an interesting shake down period after all the years I have spent with the M-21.

Re: Got something to try.......

Originally posted by Hawk45 View Post
    and replace my aging M-21 clone.

A DPMS AR 10 type rifle. Going to be an interesting shake down period after all the years I have spent with the M-21.
    Swap over the same optic and put a healthy sized muzzle brake on it to mitigate recoil along with an upgraded buffer system (there are a few out there). It should be less threatening to your health situation that way. Just watch out for the noise out of some of those muzzle brakes. A few new models have "sleeves" which can go on and direct noise to the front. The Noveske Flaming Pigs do that too.
    Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

Nooooooooo don't do it.
      I was bored shooting 50 bmg rifles so I bought a 20mm!

Comment

Originally posted by partisan50 View Post
        Nooooooooo don't do it.
        Which part?

1. I will NEVER get rid of my M-21 clone. Can't replace it as one of the two builders is dead and the other is retired and not making barrels for anybody anymore.

2. Got a scope for it already. That was one of the deciding factors to buy it. Friend with me reminded me I had a Leupold scope just sitting at home wanting a rifle to go with it.

3. I never use 'brakes' as hiding flash is more important to me. Besides if I can still shoot my 50 cal LONG range rifle, a .308 is a piece of cake. LOL

Comment

My friendly suggestion is to suppress that bad boy, combines flash, recoil and noise suppression. The last thing we need is to find out how pacemakers can be reset by the shock of a close proximity blast or recoil impulse. Can't afford to have you dying on us just yet.
          Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

I heard that, and I thank you for the concern.

A can on it IS an intriguing idea though.........

Comment

Working...
            X