Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSA Weapons oil for anyone that likes it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA Weapons oil for anyone that likes it....

Been using this for 30 years with good results. Finally ran low so I got online to see what I could find. Numrich has quarts can for $7.95 which is a really good price. A quart lasts me several years, I figger the two quarts I ordered will last me the rest of my time here on earth or at least until I no longer have interest in firearms. This stuff is sorta old school but like lithium grease, old doesn't mean it ain't still good.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Re: LSA Weapons oil for anyone that likes it....

I have seen the stuff. If you had to describe it, as to consistency, what you call it? Auto trans fluid? STP? Or something in between?
    Guido

Comment

Basically looks like thick oil with white stuff mixed in. I won't elaborate on exactly what it REALLY looks like, this is a G rated site.
      "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
      The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

LSA (Lubricant, Small Arms) is a good general purpose gun oil. Not great, not bad, but very good. It also brings back memories, we got that stuff by the quart and there were always a few guys that would go overboard, until it was literally dripping from the weapon. That's one thing for a crew served weapon, but a dab'll do ya for an M4.

I prefer Rem Oil, but I would bring home LSA whenever I could. Ahhh, one more downside to being retired. Of course, it always leaked out of the crappy bottles it came in.

I'm thinking I should get some... to refill the small bottles that always seem to leak all over the place. I should have saved the Visine bottles I just threw away.
        https://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/281390.htm

Comment

Working...
        X