Gunsmithing table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunsmithing table

After 16 months I finally collapsed Lisl's crate and stored it in the garage. She has behaved herself for nearly a month outside of her crate while I'm at work up to ten+ hours. I'm very proud of her. I tried this three times before but she had not matured enough yet to have the freedom of the house while I was at work.

Today, I got my gunsmithing table back. It's not as nice or as large as the table I had in the house I was renting before, but at least it's somewhere dedicated to working on firearms.

And my apprentice gunsmith:

I've got my eye on this from Harbor Freight that I'll be getting soon:

[I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Re: Gunsmithing table

Did you see this? Save you a couple bucks - expires Monday. The reviews on that workbench are all really positive.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.<br /><br />-- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Damn. I can't afford it that soon.

Oh well, maybe another coupon will be around in a month or so.
      [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

That's a pretty solid bench. I was going to buy it but ended up building one out of materials I happened upon. You know how Harbor Freight is, they will have a Spring Sale or something soon enough and you'll get a deal on it.

The Countess looks like she's getting tall!

It's all fun and eyes until someone looses a game!

You can't spell MEAN without ME!

Comment

Working...
        X