Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the DGS ak receiver prints be used to make a good a receiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the DGS ak receiver prints be used to make a good a receiver?

I need to know if those prints will work, thanks.

Ak 74 >>>

I believe Kadric who is a member here has done some work with those plans. I have the materials the project calls for. I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has this project in the works.

I just have not had the time to work on this project. I have so many projects and not enough time to work on them.

Good SHOOTin,

Death Merchant

------------------
    "Respect, Honor, Discipline" Values for Life!
    \"Respect, Honor, Discipline\" ....My Values for Life!

Comment

ak74auto: I did a sample with standard cold roll steel .062" thick it was to see how well the dimensions were. I had to make a couple very minor changes to match my parts kit but it seems to be very close. Here is a link to a thread with a picture. I also found that for a semi-auto all of the rounded cuts for the lower rails are not needed, you can square them a lot.
      http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000446.html

DM: I haven't had much time to do anything for what seems forever. I hope to get my RPK put together on a working receiver in time to bring it to the Creek in Oct.

Comment

Kadric >>

I look forward to seeing you folks in October. I hope you have it together by then I am looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Tell K2 We all said Hey!

Good SHOOTin,

Death Merchant

------------------
        "Respect, Honor, Discipline" Values for Life!
        \"Respect, Honor, Discipline\" ....My Values for Life!

Comment

Working...
        X