HK MSG90 Barrel Extention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK MSG90 Barrel Extention

Since I love the MSG90 so much, but am not independently wealthy to be able to afford the barrel, not to mention the labor to install it correctly I have come up with this:

This drawing is not finalized. I have a few other dimensions to add and have to convert the inches to decimal.

I have a gunsmith willing to machine this for me. My question is, are there any gunsmiths out there that could work from a drawing such as this? Is there enough information?

The gunsmith has a G3 barrel that he can use to refine any of these dimensions as they relate to fitting the extension onto the barrel.

Would anyone else here be interested in such a project for their G3/91 rifle?

Opinions?

------------------
    "It was people who upheld their duties to their office, the constitution, and the public by opposing Hitler who were called traitors"
    -------------------------------------
    "...a historian asked what had happened to the German people for them to accept a criminal government. Unfortunately, nothing needed to happen. In nations across the world people accept government crime."
    -------------------------------------
    "In democracies as well as dictatorships, subordinates illegally obey their rulers. Subordinates who remain true to their oaths of office by opposing their rulers are rare."
    [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!
Working...
X