Adjustable Cheekrests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustable Cheekrests

I have been trying to contact "Herr Walther" concerning his adjustable cheekrests...need one for my M1A...but all my e-mails have been returned as "undeliverable"!

If he reads this, will you please contact me...or if someone knows what his correct address is, please contact me.

Thanks,
    Richard Davis
    Meridian, ID

Try at www.hk91.com for Herr Walther.

Comment

Hi, I'm still here, though not as often.

I now have internet access again, but I have been quite busy with a remodeling project after I had the cast on my leg removed back in Feb.

Let me know if you are still interested in an adjustable cheek rest. They're $20. I can install on your stock for $40. DON'T SEND THE ACTION! I do not have an FFL.

------------------
      "It was people who upheld their duties to their office, the constitution, and the public by opposing Hitler who were called traitors"
      -------------------------------------
      "...a historian asked what had happened to the German people for them to accept a criminal government. Unfortunately, nothing needed to happen. In nations across the world people accept government crime."
      "In democracies as well as dictatorships, subordinates illegally obey their rulers. Subordinates who remain true to their oaths of office by opposing their rulers are rare."
      [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

I would love the see some pics of your adjustable cheekrest.Thanks

Comment

------------------
          "It was people who upheld their duties to their office, the constitution, and the public by opposing Hitler who were called traitors"
          "...a historian asked what had happened to the German people for them to accept a criminal government. Unfortunately, nothing needed to happen. In nations across the world people accept government crime."
          "In democracies as well as dictatorships, subordinates illegally obey their rulers. Subordinates who remain true to their oaths of office by opposing their rulers are rare."
          [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

Comment

BTT

Comment

Dang, where were you when I had my M1A!!!!!!! That is part of the reason I got rid of my gun! Sugar, sugar, sugar.

Comment

Herr Wather!

That is a First Class Job on that cheek rest.

Death Merchant
                \"Respect, Honor, Discipline\" ....My Values for Life!

Comment

Thanks. It works really well and is very comfortable and stable to use.

I guess the guy who wanted one of these changed his mind. I never have heard from him.

------------------

Comment

How is this cheekrest installed on a stock?

Comment

Holes are bored into the comb of the stock just large enough to force the inserts in.

The inserts are JB Welded into the stock and a smooth fillet is formed around the edge.
                      The edge is sanded lightly to contour and smooth the fillet.

They could be inletted on a wood stock but not so with plastic.

Adjustment is made by loosening the locknuts on the underside and then the captive screws may be turned to adjust height. After adjustment the locknuts are tightened.

------------------

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I may be ordering one from you. If I order one how do I get in contact with you and make the payment?

Comment

Larry, you've got mail.

------------------

Comment

Will I still be able to use the butt stock storage area with this cheekrest installed?

Comment

Has anyone heard from Herr Walther? I posted a reply to him on 07/18 and have e-mailed him about the cheekrest with no answers to either.

[This message has been edited by larry408 (edited 11 August 2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X