V3 Tac-13 Remington Semi shorty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 Tac-13 Remington Semi shorty

So we have all seen the short Mossberg Shockwave and Remington Tac-14, which are pump shotguns with a 14" barrel. Now Remington has upped the game with the V3 Tac-13, a semi auto version of the non-NFA short barrel shotgun. It looks pretty awesome.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...y76l3JHiRVRZn4

Pretty awesome for sure! I saw it advertised in the January 2019 edition of American Rifleman. Don't know that I need one...... But I would sure like to have one!!

Comment

I concluded about 40 years ago that I don't want a 12ga shotgun with a pistol grip.

I have re-confirmed that judgement several times in the ensuing years.

I can run seven rounds out of a pump quicker than you can get back on target more than three times with something like that, unless you are Charles Atlas or someone equally over muscled/

Have all the fun you want to, but I'm going with a Remmy 870 or a Mossy 500 out of preference. I'll be shooting what I want to shoot after the first round..
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
        I concluded about 40 years ago that I don't want a 12ga shotgun with a pistol grip.

I have re-confirmed that judgement several times in the ensuing years.

I can run seven rounds out of a pump quicker than you can get back on target more than three times with something like that, unless you are Charles Atlas or someone equally over muscled/

Have all the fun you want to, but I'm going with a Remmy 870 or a Mossy 500 out of preference. I'll be shooting what I want to shoot after the first round..
        Eh I'm a fat guy who lifts weights a lot, so the recoil really doesn't bother me. I usually shoot with it right in front of my face. That said, I prefer the down pointing pistol grips, like on the "standard" Mossberg shorty (18"), but I'd like to try one of these. It's semi, so it shoots as fast as you pull the trigger.

Comment

But yeah, on a shotgun with a stock, I also prefer no PG. A PG just gets in the way for no reason, and makes a pump with a stock slower to reload. The thing is I like my shotgun short and handy.

Comment

Working...
          X