Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO .22 Aguila ammunition for 6-12 MONTHS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO .22 Aguila ammunition for 6-12 MONTHS!

From the CMP website: http://www.thecmp.org/ammosales.htm

Aguila .22LR Caliber - 1135 fps.
    5000 Round Case - EXPECT 6-12 MONTH DELIVERY FROM DATE OF ORDER!!

I was buying it last winter and it was out-of-stock at Camp Perry more than it was in stock!!

Not even the Mexicans can keep up with the Obummer sales stimulus package!

How's that old song from West Side Story go? "Bullets are cheap in America! I want to live in America!"

Re: NO .22 Aguila ammunition for 6-12 MONTHS!

I want to be able to shoot in America!

The email from our Texas State Rifle Association this past week said that another million firearms were sold last month, that is another million chambers to feed.

The ammo supply is going to catch up when?

I am still worried that this situation will slow down shooting to the point that some of our shooting ranges can not stay in business.
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]The Washington Government can take their “Global Empire” and shove it up their “Pelosi”![/FONT]

Comment

Re: NO .22 Aguila ammunition for 6-12 MONTHS!

The ammo supply is going to catch up when?

Only when the idiots that drive policy in government and the millions of morons that live in this country realize America needs to be a great manufacturing nation again and that civilian marksmanship is tied to national security.

I am still worried that this situation will slow down shooting to the point that some of our shooting ranges can not stay in business.

I hear you, brother!

At one club I belong to the attendance for matches (both fun and competitive) is down a minimum of 50% and for some events that figure is 75-80%.

The reasons cited are several, but the high cost and limited availability of ammunition is chief among them.

That same club also dropped its' CMP affiliation recently!

Comment

Working...
      X