Trump isn't a firearms friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump isn't a firearms friend

He is pulling a Regan and I knew this would happen.

Bump stock not the person is bad.

https://azdailysun.com/news/national...4b027a4e1.html

One of the things that made me mad at Regan was his "Sporting Purpose" ban that was authored by the NRA (No Rights Association) or No Rifle Association.

Well as Trump always said "You can't always get what you want... but if you try hard... you get what you need"

Guys don't get caught with shoe strings or a few quarters and tape because those out of control regulation agencies could prove intent. I wonder what two regulations he knocked off the books? I think an Email to the Whitehouse is in order.
    Call me John, just an old man with opinions.

Well he did it, just Like I figured he would.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ssess-by-march

How does it feel to have been made a criminal by the stroke of a pen?

No compensation and you might as well start manufacturing machineguns in your basement because the penalty is just the same.

The Democrats at least offer money to buy back stolen and illegal products NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
    Call me John, just an old man with opinions.

Comment

Where is the litigation on this? I think GOA took it up. It is not a firearm so I am not sure how this ends. The Atkins accelerator was killed by the ATF, nobody said a word. Bump stocks came about because they offered not mechanical assist like the Atkins stock did. You know who caused this? The gun community and their endless letters to the ATF asking "how can this be legal" so the ATF said, you know what, it isn't. Send in the spring or destroy it.

When the bump stocks came out at $300+ a pop, I said that some idiot will have this banned in no time. Took longer than I thought it would.
      There is no I' n team!
      [URL="http://www.cjcs-supply.net"]www.cjcs-supply.net[/URL]
      There are three types of people in the world: 1. Those that can count. 4. Those that can't.
      So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
        Where is the litigation on this? I think GOA took it up. It is not a firearm so I am not sure how this ends. The Atkins accelerator was killed by the ATF, nobody said a word. Bump stocks came about because they offered not mechanical assist like the Atkins stock did. You know who caused this? The gun community and their endless letters to the ATF asking "how can this be legal" so the ATF said, you know what, it isn't. Send in the spring or destroy it.

When the bump stocks came out at $300+ a pop, I said that some idiot will have this banned in no time. Took longer than I thought it would.
        Agreed. Way to many Fudds-In-Everything-But-Name types on every forum or in every group I've had occasion to meet with are incapable of NOT continually begging permission. Even when they ALREADY HAVE it.
        It's like some of the Armslist wierdos I meet here in NH , who're incapable of 1) not acting (and looking) furtive -they just can't believe that" we're doing a gun deal" and are simply besides themselves over it. Even after ID/P&R/Licensure verification. They're the ones who" grow concerned" and suddenly want everyone to meet with an FFL and run through the NH Gunline from NHSP or NICS.2) They introduce By Laws at the club meetings. Suddenly you find out that " practicing double taps,or using silohuette targets are Verboten. Because" someone might hear it and call the cops. Over a perfectly legal activity.3) Like me, they're from cities in Massachusetts,NY,NJ,RI,CT. And now with either a P&R or under NH Constitutional Carry,all of the sudden they're 007. And EVERYONE should be subject to background check unending, because they think they did.
        It's an increasingly rare moment of pleasure to meet with people who 1) understand discretion and 2) don't feel the need to beg permission from Their Betters.
        Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

City people screw up a lot of stuff. They got Campy's Bullet Fest shut down. In Clarksville, TN, the idiots buy a house next to the drag strip then demand they stop racing.

Gotta be careful what you ask for. When the guy running for the leadership position starts boasting of his veteran status, if he is running his mouth and telling war story and war story, know that he is full of shiff and will be a problem. Most likely an admin guy and only got his marksman badge after six bolos and 30 rounds to zero.
          There is no I' n team!
          [URL="http://www.cjcs-supply.net"]www.cjcs-supply.net[/URL]
          There are three types of people in the world: 1. Those that can count. 4. Those that can't.
          So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!

Comment

Working...
          X