KREBS AK 103KS or equivalent???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KREBS AK 103KS or equivalent???

krebs is no longer producing the ak 103ks's...Can anyone suggest a builder, besides RD (long wait) , that can equal his quality???
    Don\'t be late, Don\'t be light and Don\'t be last. Most of all, don\'t quit.....<br /><br /><br />excuse typos,<br />Semper Fi,<br />Shawn

Re: KREBS AK 103KS or equivalent???

try here

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com
    [B][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by LYCAN View Post
      thank you lycan !
      Don\'t be late, Don\'t be light and Don\'t be last. Most of all, don\'t quit.....<br /><br /><br />excuse typos,<br />Semper Fi,<br />Shawn

Comment

ok, I double checked

1st link will/can upgrade/fix a rifle YOU provide

he noted to others, for "new from factory" - just get an Arsenal

but if you want THEM to have said rifle out gate, others said look here:

http://jemakfirearms.com/products/
        [B][/B]

Comment

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...e&groupid=5388

They are sold out for now, but that is what you want.

I've got Arsenal and Molot and have owned a custom AK-103. The Molot is the best of the lot.

Comment

I have nothing against hi end AK's but I'd have problems rolling in mud, banging and gouging a rifle I paid over 1K for. Why I like my cheap old WASR Romanian junkers, they do about anything a high dollar rifle does plus I don't mind so much banging them up.
            "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
            The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Originally posted by paintballmagnet View Post
              I have nothing against hi end AK's but I'd have problems rolling in mud, banging and gouging a rifle I paid over 1K for. Why I like my cheap old WASR Romanian junkers, they do about anything a high dollar rifle does plus I don't mind so much banging them up.
              I don't really do any of that with my guns. I can't recall ever rolling in the mud with a rifle. I try not to roll in the mud with or without guns. Of course, if my life were on the line, I wouldn't care either way. I mean you either live or die, and then whether I paid $200 or $2k wouldn't make any difference to me, as long as it worked (or I died in which case it wouldn't make any difference).

Comment

Got too old to run thru mud holes now but at one time my weapons went wherever I went, rain, snow, mud, thickets, you name it. As you say, push comes to shove I don't care how much it cost or how much it gets beat up but the thought of ruining the finish on an expensive weapon just out fooling around has never has much appeal for me. No way I'd take my Legend out in bad weather unless S had indeed hit the fan.
                "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
                The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Okay guys you know Krink is crazy....Well just bought a 1977 Afghan bringback.AK-74 to say the least it has seen the shite. And is a real "War Dog". Probably the most beat one I have ever owned. BUT ALL MATCHED NUMBERS.And all made Legal to own and of course shoot.

It will be the Zomb, Apoc Special, And into the night went the warriors and in front of them whispered 5.45x39 spinners of death. KRINK
                  NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

well i have never had a problem using my guns, they are tools, Krebs says they will not make them anymore.period. I would rather just buy one alreay built

Comment

Buying done already is great. This Afghan Bringback was a real pain for all involved to get it in and get it right to have it legal here.

Some magic and all done.And a rare one at that it was in the shite.
                      Krink

Comment

Originally posted by krinkov View Post
                        Okay guys you know Krink is crazy....Well just bought a 1977 Afghan bringback.AK-74 to say the least it has seen the shite. And is a real "War Dog". Probably the most beat one I have ever owned. BUT ALL MATCHED NUMBERS.And all made Legal to own and of course shoot.

It will be the Zomb, Apoc Special, And into the night went the warriors and in front of them whispered 5.45x39 spinners of death. KRINK
                        OK it's one thing to roll in the mud with a 1k Molot, it's another to do it with a gun that is worth more than my house..... and one with a unique history which can not be replaced...

Put that thing in the safe, and order a MOLOT in 5.45mm....

Comment

S.S. I am going to run one mag through it since of course it has been fired. and that is it.
                          and light oil and put away. This was a seven year deal from locating to shipping to making it legit..... a new record.

and being it is over forty years old now not too bad.

Krink

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Shark View Post
                            OK it's one thing to roll in the mud with a 1k Molot, it's another to do it with a gun that is worth more than my house..... and one with a unique history which can not be replaced...

Put that thing in the safe, and order a MOLOT in 5.45mm....

S.S. just got back from my buddies house today.he showed me the new Molot 5.45. and WOW I like it also. He gave me a screaming deal on it with 12 magazines. a Vepr folder Shotgun.

Had one awhile back. and after looking at it again figured why not...So could not pass it up. the 8 round and ten round mags are costly...
                            Krink
                            Last edited by krinkov; June 12, 2017, 17:00.

Comment

Working...
                            X