• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang homey...I miss my ROMY'
    [B][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by krinkov View Post
      Waiting for the Civil War or Zombie Apocalypse to start so i can use it. 2180.jpg
      Dongs Out For Harambe!!
      Nice rifle,Krink! You going to get the barrel threaded?
      Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

It has a thread under the barrel nut.I have not had a Romy in years.A few weeks back a buddy i knew from Chicago calls me and says while going through home stuff boxes and stuff in storage he moved to Sho Low. And in the basement of the house he finds a busted zipper gun case and in it is this. with a mag and sling. long forgotten about purchase.1997 Import Numbers all matched.so i ask well whats the deal i will buy it. he says how about $800 bucks and four 60 round AK-74 magazines that i have. worth $200 bucks..

I say why not.done deal...47 is new. and it will get shot. no canted sites or barrel all numbers carrier, rec.top cover,bolt, rear site, match and tight no rattle they won't hear you coming. and so is stock folded or un folded.am 100% happy with it. i have my Bulgy 7.62 Krink. so this will partner up with it. Some complain about price. Not me its now over thirty year old history..
        I am sure many in Europe and Aussieland wish they had it now among others..Krink.
        NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Still got my SAR -2 and SAR-3 from 99. Cool guns and still awesome to shoot.

Comment

Working...
          X