"CMag" for AK-74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "CMag" for AK-74

Wish they had this for the .223 AK! May be junk, no clue. Just putting it out there if you have not seen these.

https://www.centerfiresystems.com/p-...e7f6-128148941
    There is no I' n team!
    [URL="http://www.cjcs-supply.net"]www.cjcs-supply.net[/URL]
    There are three types of people in the world: 1. Those that can count. 4. Those that can't.
    So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!

Re: "CMag" for AK-74

I wouldn't touch any of that Korean stuff. It may be fine, but most stuff I read is negative.

Comment

They are rare here in the US but the russians make a quad stack ak74 mag. I think they hold 60 rounds. The 45 round mags work good but are long! Thx-Ace

Comment

I have seen a few examples of AK-74 drums too. Wish I had been looking for stuff like that in Asscrackistan and Iraq.
        There is no I' n team!
        [URL="http://www.cjcs-supply.net"]www.cjcs-supply.net[/URL]
        There are three types of people in the world: 1. Those that can count. 4. Those that can't.
        So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!

Comment

Originally posted by acem View Post
          They are rare here in the US but the russians make a quad stack ak74 mag. I think they hold 60 rounds. The 45 round mags work good but are long! Thx-Ace
          They made a few of them and a handful of the drums. Neither of which worked out.

The only drums for the 74 that worked half way decently were the 7.62x39 Romanian (Chinese copy) drums that were modified for 5.45x39. I tried to get the maker to modify one for me to .223, but it was not to be as the CHEAP but good Romanian drums got to high to modify and evidently too much trouble for the maker.

Comment

Quad mag does perform {Original Russian} other stuff not so much..When I had the array of 5.45 guns. I was offered one of the originals for a grand.I thought about it but asked myself when I moved this stuff who do I sell a $1,000 buck mag to? Krink
            NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

I have the Beta copy in 545.
              It seems the be the same quality as their 556 version that when I tore it down and compared it to a real BETA Mag it was almost identical inside. Same materials and castings. Parts were easily swapped and fit.
              But that was the extent. I have never fired either of these Korean drums.

BISHOP
              The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

Looks like a nice toy.
                Peter 5:8
                "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

Working...
                X