X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blonde Joke Revival

Post 'em if you've got them.

RR

A brunette, a red-head and a blonde were in jail when they decided to break out. The girls broke out and the brunette said, "Let's hide in that barn, they'll never find us."

So they climbed up the ladder and then the blonde threw it down.

The next morning, the cops found the barn and said, "Come out with your hands in the air!"

The red-head said, "Hide in those baskets, they'll never find us!"

So the Brunette got in the first one, the red-head got in the second one and the blonde got in the third one. Meanwhile, the cops were getting a ladder set up and trying to get up there. Once they got up, the seargent ordered them to kick the baskets.

So the cop kicked the first one: "RUFF."
    "It's just a damn dog!" yelled the cop.

The cop kicked the next one: "MEOW."
    "It's just a damn cat," yelled the cop.

The cop kicked the next basket and the blonde yelled, "POTATOES!"
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation.
    They get drunk and wake up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words.
    She says, I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent.
    They throw the switch and nothing happens.
    They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words.
    I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent.
    They throw the switch and again, nothing happens.
    Again they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, Well, Im from the University of Texas and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and Ill tell ya right now, yall aint gonna electrocute nobody if you dont plug this thing in.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If a blonde dyes her hair red or brown, is that considered artificial intelligence?

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

A blonde woman was riding the subway, reading the newspaper. She turned the page read a headline and burst into tears.

The man sitting next to her said, "young lady, are you okay? What's wrong?"

The woman handed him the paper and pointed to a headline that read, "three brazilians die in housefire" and said "I can't believe that, that's terrible! How many zeros are there in a brazillion?"

Comment

Whats black & blue and lies in a ditch?

A brunette whos told one too many blonde jokes.

Comment

Working...
          X