bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad news

one top of everything else I have pneumonia again.
    *sigh*
    Have been running a temp at times over a 101 since Friday.
    Could use some prayers that it clears up quickly and for a job too come along.
    VERITAS VINCIT
    A CRUCE SALUS

Lord, in your power and mercy, we pray you reach down from your heavenly throne and touch our brother. Drive this ailment far from him and restore him to the fullness of life and health. Amen and amen.
    Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Originally posted by RevJoel:
      Lord, in your power and mercy, we pray you reach down from your heavenly throne and touch our brother. Drive this ailment far from him and restore him to the fullness of life and health. Amen and amen.
      Amen
      "I was talking to the man upstairs, saying 'God, please keep us safe,' and putting some rounds downrange...." --Staff Sgt. Bruce Jones

[URL="http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php"][B]WWW.CALGUNS.NET[/B][/URL]

Comment

In JESUS name, amen.

Comment

Amen.
          "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Amen!
              Mike

“We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities.”

Comment

thanks everyone
                still running a temp off and on but feeling a little better.
                VERITAS VINCIT
                A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Get well soon! Prayers sent!

Comment

thanks
                    going back too the doc tomorrow still feeling cwappy
                    VERITAS VINCIT
                    A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Working...
                    X