Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Code Broken Arrow, we are being overrun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code Broken Arrow, we are being overrun!

On miltaryfirearm.com, BullsEye's 2 month old son; Joshua is hospitalized with whooping cough, pneumonia, a ruptured navel, and an enlarged heart(among other health problems).

Please pray for Joshua and his family.

prayers outgoing
    VERITAS VINCIT
    A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Lord we pray that Joshua will have the strength of his namesake, Joshua whow walked with Moses. Lord grant this child the blessing of Your Holy Spirit and the fullness of health and life. In Jesus most precious name we pray. Amen and amen.
      Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Update on baby JOsh: Josh is doing somwhat better, His family is quarantined with whooping cough.

Comment

Update III
          Joshua now has whooping cough and acid reflux, please keep praying for Josh and his family.

Comment

outgoing
            VERITAS VINCIT
            A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Hadn't stopped! Will not stop until you tell us to. In His holy hands I pray,
              Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Roger praying.

Comment

Prayers outgoings
                  Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
                  Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

Joshua is doing much better, please keep praying for his total healing.

Comment

Joshua is doing much better, please keep praying for his total healing.

Comment

outgoing
                        VERITAS VINCIT
                        A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

And I am in, too.

I've been on it, but haven't mentioned it until now.

Lord, if it be your will, please preserve and succor this child, in Jesus' name, Amen.
                          Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                          X