Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request

Guys and gals,

My wife was diagnosed with OCD on Monday. It is a horrible sickness and if anyone thinks a family member is developing it, GET HELP! I thought she was just overcleaning because of the baby but she was very worried about him touching chemicals and it snowballed from there.

The little guy (he was 2 in March) and I have been praying for mommy (and she is praying for help too), but we would appreciate your help. Her name is Johanna.

Thank you so much.

Craig

Will pray.
    "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

Stg 44,

Believe me I know of which you are talking and you can bet you last buck that I will give Johanna, you and the nubbin some serious knee time. This can be overcome, but until it is it can be a bear. Call me if you want to just talk or anything. PM me for telephone number.
      Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

prayers outgoing
        VERITAS VINCIT
        A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

On the way up in JESUS name.

Comment

More on the way.
            Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
            Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

Will pray

Comment

Working...
              X