Prayers needed for myself and my children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed for myself and my children

I posted on the main board that I may have to put my kids in public school for a year.

I mentioned this to the children this evening and I could tell my 12 y.o. was feeling bad. I saw that look on his face when my husband told him that he was moving out.

My children will be torn apart and I don't even know if I will make it through the college classes I am taking. I have been under so much stress this past semester, my health has been suffering and I think my very life is at risk. Last week I started taking the kids for a brisk walk in the hills at noon to get some much-needed exercise and sunlight to relieve the stress and my son broke his foot. So now he is on crutches and in a fair bit of pain for 6 weeks. No walks now.

If anyone reading this is thinking of moving out on their spouse and children to "enjoy life" or "find themselves" or run off with someone, think again. You have no idea the hell you will put your family through. You are taking a big steaming dump on your own children. Fouling your nest. Poisoning the well for generations to come. Quit being a coward and ask God to help you save your marriage.

How much I would love to just be my children's mother. There are so many things we won't be able to do together now that I will be torn away.

I'm on the edge of a financial abyss, working odd jobs, taking classes and homeschooling the children. I have no retirement. There are no "golden years" ahead for me at this point. I have catastrophic health insurance that I pay for out-of-pocket. Thank God the children have good insurance from their father's job. I am foregoing medical care that I would normally have gotten because of lack of funds, which is an added stressor in and of itself.

Please pray for protection for us, wisdom and strength for me, thank you.

Just give it to GOD and let him deal with it. He has way bigger shoulders then any of us.

Prayers for you and yours on the way in JESUS name.

Comment

prayers outgoing
      VERITAS VINCIT
      A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Praying.
        "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

Lenni, you and yours will be in my prayers. Hang in there.

Comment

Dear Lenni, you and your family will be lifted before the throne of the King. Lord God of all Power and Might, we pray that You would look with favor on Your daughter Lenni and her children during this time of dryness at the well and send her the refreshing waters of life and love through Your Son Jesus Christ. Reach down from Your heavenly throne and touch her and her children. Fill them with the power of Your almighty grace. Dispatch a host of angels to surround them and keep them from all want or need; Send Michael, with his sword, to protect and defend them from assault of the evil one that would prey on those in despair. Take away from them any anxiety and fear for the future. If it be in Your perfect will turn her husbands heart back to the vows made before You and return him to his senses. We make these prayers in the sure and certain knowledge that You are our Lord and we are Your children and we hold to Your word that when two or three are agreeing on one thing in Your presence it will be done as is best for them. In the name of Your Son our Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray, Amen and Amen.

Lenni if you need to just chew the rag at any time my number is 803-236-0856. I know guys that one should never post a phone number on a public board, but I have done it many times and God looks after this fool for Christ!
            Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Thank you very very much. I am very touched and will write more later.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers from this quarter, too.

I've contemplated several times offering input on your situation, but haven't, mostly because I don't have the time to devote to what I think is a proper answer.

But I'm sure that He'll work it out for you and yours. So, in that light, my commentary would be meaningless anyway, wouldn't it?

Be strong, be confident, and don't worry about the things that you give to Him to handle.
                Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Lenni, my prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

CAn we help?

Comment

Working...
                    X