Prayer request for my family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request for my family

Everyone, I'd appreciate a prayer for my family. My grandfather, H. Leroy Evans (USN 1945), passed away this morning.

Thank you.
    Craig

prayers outgoing
    VERITAS VINCIT
    A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Dear Brother in the Risen Lord Jesus! Be assured the Mr. Evans will rest in the arms of the Lord and you and your family will be lifted in prayers for peace and healing of broken hearts.
      Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Done.
        "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

Prayer sent for your family and for your Grandfather
          "I was talking to the man upstairs, saying 'God, please keep us safe,' and putting some rounds downrange...." --Staff Sgt. Bruce Jones

[URL="http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php"][B]WWW.CALGUNS.NET[/B][/URL]

Comment

This is late, but prayers sent for the whole family during this time of great loss.

Comment

Lord, comfort this family through the Holy Spirit and heal the wound of a missed loved one. Give them strength to go on and to remember all the good things in that person's life. Ahmen

Comment

Working...
              X