Prayers needed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed..

My 84 year old Normandy veteran father is scheduled for surgery on Dec. 6. He has a non cancerous tumor which is blocking the lower portion of his stomach. Doctors tell us he cannot survive much longer if it is not removed. With his other health issues, this surgery is very dangerous, less than 50% chance of surviving the surgery. Please send your prayers! His name is Milburn Ward. Thanks to each of you!
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Milburn Ward will e lifted before the throne of God for His full and complete blessings!
    Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Done^^^

Comment

Lord, thank you for Milburn and his life. Be with him through this and help him in body, soul and spirit. If it is your will for him to stay here a while longer may his life glorify you.
        We praise You for your goodness and mercy and loveing kindness. Thank you for creating us and providing us a way of salvation. Forgive us our sins and help us to keep from sinning. Thank you for all the good things that come our way.
        Give this family strength and wisdom in this time of need and healing.

Comment

Working...
        X