Please:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please:

My Mom(born in 1943)will probably need gallbladder surgery. Please pray for for her. Thank you.

My friend if you will give me her name, either here or by PM, I will remember her before the Table of the Lord when I celebrate the Communion.
    Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Prayers sent and continuing.
      May the lord be with your family.
      "I was talking to the man upstairs, saying 'God, please keep us safe,' and putting some rounds downrange...." --Staff Sgt. Bruce Jones

[URL="http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php"][B]WWW.CALGUNS.NET[/B][/URL]

Comment

prayers outgoing
        VERITAS VINCIT
        A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Prayers from Tennessee as well...
          Take up our quarrel with the foe<br />To you from failing hands we throw<br />The torch; be yours to hold it high.<br />If ye break faith with us who die<br />We shall not sleep, though poppies grow<br />In Flanders fields.<br /><br />Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae (1872-1918)<br /><br />Support...<i>really</i> support...our vets!

Comment

Will pray again tonight.
            "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

Working...
            X