Fighting the Mark of the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting the Mark of the Beast

Say you were to pysically oppose the mark being applied to you, but against your best efforts, it was applied. What does this count as towards accepting the Mark of the Beast?

Well, if someone shoots you, can you say you accepted the bullet [img]smile.gif[/img]

Seriously, I don't think they will force it on you, and if they did, I can't see how God would hold that against you.
    I think what's wrong with the mark to begin with is that by accepting it you both go directly against God's commandment, and more importantly WILLINGLY submit yourself under the authority of the beast and the antichrist. The will is what matters, not the mark in itself , in a way.
    It's the same thing as with food, like Jesus said, nothing that comes from the outside and enters your body can make you impure, it's your thoughts that soil you.
    But all that is semantics, just say no!!
    "Not all of them are terrorists"..."No, not all of them, but most of them are, and all it takes is most of them." -Eric Cartman

Comment

God devised a test for the lawless in the last days. And this test is mentioned in the Ten Commandments: Ex 20:4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to the thousands who love me and keep my Commandments.”

And the test? Rev 14:8 “A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink of the maddening wine of her adulteries.” A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast or his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” V11 “And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast or his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s Commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.”

And the final outcome?: Rev15:2 “And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God and sang the Song of Moses and the Song of the Lamb.”

And what does the patient endurance of the saints involve? We know they keep the Commandments of God and remain faithful to Jesus, which is something that most of Christianity cannot claim, but what must they endure? Again, God tells us very plainly: Rev 20:4 “I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those beheaded because of their Testimony for Jesus and because of the Word of God. They had not worshipped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.”
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
      X