Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proverbs 3:5

Proverbs 3:5
    [5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

------------------
    1Timothy 5:8
    But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Gun-free zones keep only criminals and terrorists safe.

I really like that one, it`s all about Jesus.
    That is where the only true comfort comes from.
    Thanks.

Comment

I'm reading the entire Bible for the first time. In the coming times, we'll need every word to keep us on the right path. It's amazing how complete it is, perfect.

------------------
      1Timothy 5:8
      But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Gun-free zones keep only criminals and terrorists safe.

Comment

One of my favorite verses.

Here's another, but I don't have the chapter and verse on it.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"

Comment

I always like to say a prayer before i read the Bible, we need the Holy Spirit to help us understand Gods word.

1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned

Dear Father i ask that you fill me with your Holy Spirit to help me understand your word, to guide me and give me wisdom.
          I am a leaky vessel Lord and need refilling with your Spirit. I accept what you have done for me on the cross and i repent of my sins, praise you Lord Jesus, i call on your name and ask that you come into my life and make me the person that you want me to be and to help me understand your word.
          In Jesus name Amen.

God Bless.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lenni:
            One of my favorite verses.

Here's another, but I don't have the chapter and verse on it.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
            <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> http://www.htmlbible.com/kjv30/B20C001.htm
            Proverbs 1:7
            The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

------------------
            VERITAS VINCIT
            VERITAS VINCIT
            A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Working...
            X