I Believe !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Believe !!!!!

I believe- that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we
    become.
    I believe- that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for
    that.
    I believe- that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all
    they have.
    I believe- that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.
    The same goes for true love.
    I believe- that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
    I believe- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them
    I believe- that you can keep going, long after you can't.
    I believe- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
    I believe- that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
    I believe- that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
    I believe- that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
    I believe- that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
    I believe- that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
    I believe- that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
    I believe- that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and
    less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
    I believe- that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by other! s. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
    I believe- that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
    I believe- that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other.
    And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
    I believe- that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
    I believe- that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
    I believe- that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
    I believe- that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you ,you will find the strength to help.
    I believe- that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
    Tell this to the people YOU BELIEVE in. I just did!

Author Unknown

Amen
    How you doing brother?

------------------
    VERITAS VINCIT
    VERITAS VINCIT
    A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Well Bro, my mother is dieing,and people have nothing to do with me because i don`t lead a sinful life and i talk about Jesus all the time. But i`m fighting the good fight of faith and will prevail.
      I believe there is a terrible battle going on right now between good and evil and will continue to get worse.
      This verse fits the world real well.

2nd Timothy3: 1-7.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Comment

Im praying for you and her.
        If there is anything I can do or if you need to talk send me an email.
        God Bless

------------------
        VERITAS VINCIT
        VERITAS VINCIT
        A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

"my mother is dieing,and people have nothing to do with me because i don`t lead a sinful life and i talk about Jesus all the time."

You and your mother will be in my prayers, and I would be honored to be counted as your friend in the "good fight".

Pax Christi
          Rev. Joel+

Drop me an email and I will give you my landline number. Call anytime you want to talk.
          Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Thanks friends and God Bless.
            I believe that we must choose who we are to serve, God or self.
            Its a hard task in this world but i choose God.
            As bad as i feel for my mom i feel worse for those that are missing the Lords invitation.
            We need to bring all we can to Christ, it is our service to the Lord.
            My mother and i are alright, this comes to mind.

Phl 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Phl 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

goldwinger.

Comment

Keep the faith bro, we already know who will win the battle of good vs evil. Actually we already have that victory. Prayers...
              Dan

Comment

Thanks 8MMdad, exactly right, the price has been paid. As Paul would say, to die is gain.
                As fishermen, we catch em, God cleans em.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mother, it will be tough but it sounds like you have a strong faith to guide you through the troubles to come, Prayers are with you and your mother, I always try to pray for the suffering to be comforted.

That being said, the post above is very perceptive, as i have just recently tried to help a friend who lost his job(his own fault!) and this led to him losing his apartment, I gave him shelter and he just "Lounged around" and got a feeble 15 hour a week job and expected handouts for doing nothing exept the fact he was a friend of mine.

It was tough decision but i kicked him out! I felt due to his lack of motivation, his expecting pity instead of fixing his past poor decisions, and of course expecting others to take care of him and not listening to wise counsel about what he needs to do for himself and getting an attitude when it was given, that maybe being homeless is what he needs to get a "fire lit under his kiester" He now resides in a "mobile home" a 1987 Chevy Cavalier!

I know it sounds cruel, he is still my friend and i consider him so but sometimes you do need to take a "tough love" approach in a persons best self interest!

Comment

Dear Goldwinger -
                    I haven't been out here much lately, but I pray for peace for your mother and for you.

Nice to see you posting again!

God Bless,
                    Lenni

Comment

Hi lenni, thanks for your prayers and good to see you again, hope all is well with you.

Constable01, i think we only have to plant the seed in someones life and do the best we can to bring them to Christ, though we forgive i don`t believe we have a obligation to support someone.
                      Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Hi Bro,
                        I just got back home last night. I had to go sort through some of my mothers stuff.
                        It's hard to watch your mother suffer, I know what you are going through. I will keep you in my prayers.
                        I too have lost "friends" because of my beliefs. I feel sad because they haven't only rejected me, they have rejected The Gospel.
                        I may have fewer friends now, but I have a lot more brothers and sisters.
                        God Bless You,
                        Bill

Comment

Working...
                        X