Lets Pray that the Sniper>>>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Pray that the Sniper>>>>>>

Lets all agree and pray that this sniper that is killing innocent people is captured and stopped! This person is full of an evil prescence and they need to be stopped. We can through fervent prayer make that difference!

TH

I will and I have been. This killer needs to be exposed. Please help us Lord. Please hear our prayers. KB

------------------
    "Men, Prepare to defend yourselves"

Comment

The world is in the midst of a great battle between good and evil, praying.

Comment

Done. I prayed for an end to this horror, for the families and friends of victims, and for those recovering from their wounds. Let us not be fearful of man, but look to Jesus to relieve us of our burdens. God's will be done.

------------------
        1Timothy 5:8
        But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Gun-free zones keep only criminals and terrorists safe.

Comment

We need to also pray for the LEOs and the families that have been effected directly or indirectly by this act of terror.

Comment

Agreed! --chirokid--

Comment

Agreed! --chirokid--

Comment

Looks like another one answered.

------------------
                1Timothy 5:8
                But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Gun-free zones keep only criminals and terrorists safe.

Comment

Working...
                X