Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Chain

Minor Rant Mode On:
    For the 12th straight year, my family and I took part in the National Life Chain. It seems each year the participation is less and less, but to me the most disheartening thing is the lack of participation on the part of the clergy from the mainline (big) churches. I saw quite a few of my brethern from small churches like our own, but the "big timber" seems always to busy to fit this hour into their agenda. I guess standing up for life is not important anymore.

Minor Rant Mode Off.

Pax Christi
    Rev. Joel+

[This message has been edited by RevJoel (edited 07 October 2002).]
    Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

It is a sign of the times, my friend. When they get to the point of the one-world religion the majority will fall right in line, no matter the denomination. The minority will stand their ground, again irregardless of denomination. The differences then, as now, will be the risks they willingly take in the here and now vs. the risk they take regarding the Hereafter. Some people just can't see beyond tomorrow.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

National Life Chain?

------------------
      VERITAS VINCIT
      VERITAS VINCIT
      A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

http://www.lifechain.net/
        Pax Christ.. <br />Rev. Joel<br />++++++++++++<br />We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Working...
        X