Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies...We Need To Remember...(You Fellows Might Want To Read This,Too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies...We Need To Remember...(You Fellows Might Want To Read This,Too)

We have a very special and important role to play in the Plan of the Father. I found these series of articles to be thought provoking and convicting at the same time.

There are articles here that discuss the role of women in the home, as teachers of our children, and as mentors for younger women...and many other things.

While I may not be a member of the church group that put this out, I have found wisedom in the words of those who put their time into trying to get the Godly family back on track with the Eternal Word.

About Bieng A Godly Woman

Hope you all find this as helpful as I did.
    Take up our quarrel with the foe<br />To you from failing hands we throw<br />The torch; be yours to hold it high.<br />If ye break faith with us who die<br />We shall not sleep, though poppies grow<br />In Flanders fields.<br /><br />Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae (1872-1918)<br /><br />Support...<i>really</i> support...our vets!

Thanks dear.

Say Mama, have you ever heard of Elisabeth Eliot?

www.Gatewaytojoy.org

She just retired, but had some excellent essays on the radio. Some of her work is archived at the website.

I hope you and yours are well!

Comment

There is lots of good stuff here along the same lines: http://www.momof9splace.com/

------------------
      VERITAS VINCIT
      VERITAS VINCIT
      A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Working...
      X