Ok A BIG But Basic One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok A BIG But Basic One

As I understand it, ANYONE who does not accept Christ as their Savior is damned with no hope of escaping hell.

As this describes ALL jews why do we afford them special consideration over other heathens? Is it out of deferrence that they first worshipped our God? Is it due to OT promises?

And was that all NOT cancelled out by the Crusifiction and the NEW requirement that says one only needs BUT MUST accept Christ.

Should jews not be shunned with other non believers as ordered by the Bible?

Now I'm not talking hate crimes or even being discourteous, but they are just ordinary non believers aren't they?

I feel like the Jews are just in denial. Kind of like doubting Thomas. The day will come when they believe the Messiah has come and it will be the second coming to Christians. At that point the Jews will have to accept that Chirst had come and was crucified for our, and their sins. Just becuase they recognize Chirst at the second coming, doesn't mean they will be saved. They must acknowledge that he came before and is the Son of God.

Comment

For those who believe that since Jews deny the diety of Jesus or that he was the messiah, and they will not have everlasting life if they do not acknowledge so, please read the following site. Please read ALL of it before you respond, yes it is going to take quite a long time. Have you ever wondered WHY the Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah? I did, so I listened to God's advice (study, investigate, debate) and looked in OTHER sources, not just the bible.

One important thing to remember folks, the "Old Testament" was written by Jews, for Jews. The Christians came along and hijacked it, altered it slightly (in key areas) and ADDED to it, in direct violation of God's commandment, and used it to further their agenda.

Here's the website http://www.geocities.com/bennoah1messiah/

Comment

I read the linked page.
        What I see is an expression of what happened in Jesus' final days here on earth.
        The Jews expected a war leader another David.
        You could even say they demanded it.
        Instead they got Jesus a peace leader.
        He did not fit with what they expected and demanded therefore was put to death.
        But thru the resurrection God proved Jesus was the real deal.
        Yes there are those that to this day discount that.

------------------
        VERITAS VINCIT

[This message has been edited by strmrdr (edited 27 June 2002).]
        VERITAS VINCIT
        A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Don't forget that the "jews"(Judah and Levi) are only 2/10's of the equation. There are millions of "Hebrews" that are not "jews", and I don't think that they are in the middle east.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by strmrdr:
            I read the linked page.
            What I see is an expression of what happened in Jesus' final days here on earth.
            The Jews expected a war leader another David.
            You could even say they demanded it.
            Instead they got Jesus a peace leader.
            He did not fit with what they expected and demanded therefore was put to death.
            But thru the resurrection God proved Jesus was the real deal.
            Yes there are those that to this day discount that.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you read ALL the articles posted on the link? You have to go to the bottom of the link page and click on the blue words: let's continue our study...

There is MUCH more than what you claim here. The original scriptures, the sacred scrolls that were transmitted to Moses by God do not indicate a supernatural god-man savior to be the messiah (annointed one). They do not indicate a resurection of this god-man savior sacrifice to "take away the sins of the world". The sacred scrolls do not indicate a "second coming" in any way. The sacred scrolls do not demand that you worship the messiah, a human, but they demand you worship God alone (no trinities here!)

The sacred scrolls do indicate that the messiah, a human "annointed one", will one day bring about the messianic age. The messianic age is a time when ALL the earth will worship the one true God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. All the earth will know Torah (the Torah will go forth from Jerusalem), no one will have to teach it to another. There will be no more war and so on. Oh, almost forgot, the Nile will dry up also.

None of these things happened during the time Jesus was on the earth, none of them have happened since.

Please don't read a short essay and pass it off as half right/half wrong. Others may look at your post and then dismiss the entire website outright.

Comment

Read your Scriptures more carefully! In the last days the Jews will come unto Christ!

Comment

What about the millions upon millions of Buddists and Taoists, and other cultures around the world that have never even heard of Christ? Are they damned to hell forever, aswell? I beleive that labeling someone a non-believer bound for hell, even though their beliefs are in essence based on the same beliefs of being the best person you can be, is wrong and not what "the supreme being" intended for any of us.

My Belief.

"Live life the best you can for YOU, and the benefit of others around you, NOT because you fear of going to hell. As only then are you doing it for the RIGHT reasons".
                Neil

Comment

I believe our LORD JESUS is all loving, all compassionate, therefore any one who truly has not heard the word of CHRIST isn't going to hell.With all the different ways to communicate these day, anyone who lives in a largely populated area has most likely heard the word/s. Think about it. TV, radio, internet, books, newspapers and missionarys.

------------------
                  No coward soul is mine
                  No trembler in the world's storm troubled sphere
                  I see heavens glories shine
                  And faith shines equally
                  Arming me from fear
                  ----Jane Bronte-----

Comment

Patriot Mom,

Very informative link.
                    Isaiah 57:13
                    When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them off, a breath will take them away. But whoever takes refuge in me shall possess the land and inherit my holy mountain.

For those with Vain Imaginations of SHTF scenarios

[IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:2KxVDhseaoz9MM:http://bp0.blogger.com/_8A5BfAeqC2U/SApLgcArVxI/AAAAAAAAAVY/rQVqj6C8aNU/s400/obama-smoking.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red] [B][I][COLOR=black]{Rev.13:7} And it was given unto him to [U] make war with the saints, and to overcome them[/U]: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. ... {10} If any man [is] for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Comment

That is a big and basic one.

Just in a brief discription of it all. Christ came first to the Jew. But was rejected. The Jew was expecting a King and a Conquerer. Christ came as a poor man in their eyes. Regardless of the miracles that Christ performed before their very eyes. Then Christ went to the Gentile. The Gentile became the adopted sons of God when they beleived in and accepted Christ as Savior

The Jewish Religious leaders constantly followed Him were ever He went keeping track of what He was doing and sought every opportunity to "catch Him" in an Inaccuracy as they saw it. They never could do it! That was the reason for the buying of the betrayal. A fabrication.

There are today, many Jewish Christians that do believe in and have accepted Christ as their Savior, however there are many more who have not and they do know the contents of scripture. So they knowingly reject Christ ministry.

The scriptures tell us that the Gospel will be preached to all the world. As was eluded to earlier, the fast growing communication technology will and has been bringing the Gospel to the most remote parts of the world for sometime. The number of people who have not heard the Gospel is fading fast under this advancement.

As for the Jewish nation itslef. Well Isreal is the apple of Gods eye and they are His chosen people. (The Christian is the adopted son. Joint heirs with Christ. We will leave this earth and meet Christ in the air) The Jew who does not accept Christ prior to this time will be here for at least 7 more years. Daniels 70th week of judgement. The last heptad for Gods dealings with His chosen people. During this time 144,000 jewish ministers will minister to the Jewish nation and will be preaching the Gospel to them. They will either accept or they won't. The last 7 years of this current time is God dealing directly with His chosen people. It is not the time for a ministry to the remainder of the world. The time for that is now. Their will be some who will accept Christ during that time, but they will be martyred for their choice.

Some will disagree with this but that is fine. I encourage all to pick up their Bible and read it carefully. Also use a Strongs Concordance so that you can get the meaning of the original text as well.

Best Regards
                      Tread Head

Comment

Working...
                      X