Strange Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Vehicle

I have no idea what it is. All I can think of is a Parker Brothers Concept.
    I'm going to check around and see if they have built one similar.

▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Re: Strange Vehicle

More like something Hollywood came up with. Neat looking whatever it is.
    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
    The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Originally posted by paintballmagnet View Post
      More like something Hollywood came up with. Neat looking whatever it is.
      That was my thoughts too. I tracked it down and it is a vehicle built by Parker Brothers Concepts. They do custom work for motorcycles, vehicles and maybe other things.

Their Instagram says it's a project for Wounded Warriors:

Their site:
      http://www.parkerbrothersconcepts.com/
      ▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Comment

The tires on it look EXPENSIVE.
        [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

With the NASA logo on the front and sides, I will put money that you will see this thing in a Sci-Fi movie soon. Most likely some Mars based movie would be my guess.
          "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
          [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
          MOLON LABE!
          AC0XV

Comment

Maybe. But where ever it goes those tires are going to leave "hearts" in the dirt.

Comment

I just want to drive it through town. Talk about a chick magnet!

RR
              Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Clearly movie related. Not cool enough for another chapter in the Batman saga. Perhaps more Power Rangers related.
                [FONT=Impact][SIZE=20px]TRUST NO ONE -- QUESTION EVERYTHING [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
                  I just want to drive it through town. Talk about a chick magnet!

RR
                  If I was younger and had that thing I'd be the Alpha Stud at the beach.

Comment

I'd say sci-fi prop too.
                    [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Think there is a similarity in design style to the vehicle used in Alien-Promethius. From the s and previews for Covenent there are some vehicles in the ship's cargo hold. None of them look like this but they are already filming the third sequel so this maybe for that.

Comment

I've never understood the practical application of having a light shining on every astronaut's face inside the helmet in every sci-fi picture I've ever seen.

Do the producers not realize they can't see out of the helmet with light shining in their face if that was real-life?

That is one design where it is not needed.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread but I see this in every sci-fi movie I've ever watched.
                        [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Walther View Post
                          I've never understood the practical application of having a light shining on every astronaut's face inside the helmet in every sci-fi picture I've ever seen. Do the producers not realize they can't see out of the helmet with light shining in their face if that was real-life? That is one design where it is not needed. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread but I see this in every sci-fi movie I've ever watched.
                          YES!!!!! That drives me crazy when I see it. It even drives my wife crazy....not because of it but because I start yelling at the tv "Ah ya idiots! Whose yer techy director"!!!

As far as cool vehicles go, my all time favorite is still the one from Damnation Alley. I loved those rotating hubs on the wheels and they even made tech sense when it came time for it to swim.

Comment

Wonder how those tires run out at speed?
                            "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
                            The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Probably for the movie Armageddon II. LOL
                              I was bored shooting 50 bmg rifles so I bought a 20mm!

Comment

Working...
                              X