Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

To all here at Assault Web, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
    "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
    [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
    MOLON LABE!
    AC0XV

Yes. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! No family any more, ate at Golden Corral. Great dinner! I am stuffed. Shared the space with about 200-300 others. Practically no one wearing a mask, and seemingly not concerned. (I didn't wear one, either.)

flashguy
    [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving All
      Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Just another working Thanksgiving Day for me today. The federal contract work during the week was closed for the day but the company in NH that has a client near me asked me to work an armed security detail today. Nothing heavy, but I owe too much to turn down time and a half for an easy gig
        Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post
          Just another working Thanksgiving Day for me today. The federal contract work during the week was closed for the day but the company in NH that has a client near me asked me to work an armed security detail today. Nothing heavy, but I owe too much to turn down time and a half for an easy gig
          Well, I hope you have time afterward for a good dinner! Thanks for your service.

flashguy

[FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

I got over being grossly overfed to the point that I could go to sleep for more than 30 minutes at a stretch about 0400 this morning. I've moderated my food intake over the last few years to the point where an actual serious meal seems uncomfortable for a while.

It was worth it.
            Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

I drove down to my sisters place for Thanksgiving. All of the traffic was heading north. I was headed south.. Well my Gateway is literally taking a dump on me.
              I feel like I'm in an old Twilight Zone. If I seem to be gone for several weeks it's not that I've passed away I will be shopping for a new laptop or desktop.

Wish me luck. NPR Radio sure is weird from back East these days.
              [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Whoever it was what gave me a Like I thank you kindly. For 2 days I listened mostly to NPR. For those of you unfamiliar with NPR this is National Public Radio basically from ALL OVER America and from little places too. I was listening to NPR in 1982 on KRAB FM 107.7 mHz. Not sure what I got on now sounds like Burl Ives singing bout Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. In December 1982 it was just .20 cents to mail a letter. Now I got KAFE FM (easy listening) 104.1 Christmas tunage on & I dint even change the channel !!

I got a lot to be thankful for this winter. It stopped raining plus it is a balmy SEVENTY TWO DEGREES in my front room RIGHT NOW....

Walking In A WINTER WONDERLAND. Don't know Y but I loved this tune since I was little.This sounds like STEVIE WONDER... ALWAYS LOVED STEVIE WONDER TOO GUYS. Just another ole Redneck quirky old dude and woodn't ya know good old BING CROSBY... May All your Christmases Be Bright.... Glad none a y'all can see me.. I wanna see those Marines raise Old Glory on Okinawa again....

Glad it comes but once a year.. I got a strong hankerin' for some NORMAN ROCKWELL PAINTINGS RIGHT NOW. FREDERICK REMINGTON TOO.

Well I finger I've wandered far enuf off the Subject and WHAT'S THIS? Another LIKE?!?
                [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

They got that JOHN LENNON tune I LOVE bout a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. It always makes me tear up. Wood be nice if round the planet every war over the earth could call a 24hr stand down and CEASE FIRE. IT'S JUST ONE DAY. EAT SUM HOT GRUB. RE-READ A LETTER FROM HOME. Write a letter home to your kin. Send your kids a kiss from daddy or mommy

For cryin' out loud clean your weapons & get some sleep.
                  NO I ain't drinkin'

Comment

Working...
                  X