X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Rittenhouse "Not Guilty"!

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/19/k...JUN5WXbI0EQFnT

flashguy
    [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

That works for me.

If the Leftoids want to whine about it, I want to hear about Bill Ayers. "Guilty as Hell and free as a Bird", right?

Rittenhouse wasn't planting bombs or suchlike, even if you assume the worst about him.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

The Left is already positioning itself to applaud the DOJ's as yet unannounced decision to prosecute Rittenhouse on federal charges. U.S. Rep from NY, Nadler the Hut, is calling on the DOJ to do just that. Biden made his oral statement. Now begins the White House's "walking back" of Biden's remarks. The Obama Faction is just itching to pull the trigger on this and turn Rittenhouse into an alleged Armed Insurrectionist so they can toss him into their gulag with the Jan 6th Protestors.

Comment

If DOJ tries to do that the reaction may be much different than they realize. Conservatives are not prone to riot, but if the provocation is big enough, who knows?

flashguy
        [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post
          The Left is already positioning itself to applaud the DOJ's as yet unannounced decision to prosecute Rittenhouse on federal charges. U.S. Rep from NY, Nadler the Hut, is calling on the DOJ to do just that. Biden made his oral statement. Now begins the White House's "walking back" of Biden's remarks. The Obama Faction is just itching to pull the trigger on this and turn Rittenhouse into an alleged Armed Insurrectionist so they can toss him into their gulag with the Jan 6th Protestors.
          I agree! They are turning PARENTS into terrorists, just because they show up at a school meeting, and voice their opinions!!
          And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

The whole thing is starting to grate on me.,

I'm totally annoyed by the leftoid chanting about "He crossed State Lines". or that "He shouldn't have been there", of course. But I'm really getting tired of the
            right wing folks reminding us that they were "criminals". If Demarcus and Antonius run up on each other at the corner at the block and Demarcus pulls a gun and starts shooting at Antonius and he shoots back and kills Demarcus, is it less "self-defense" because Antonius should have stayed at home that night? If Demarcus has a longer rap sheet, does it matter?

None of that matters, either way, and quit griping about their obsessions when our side seems to have it's own.

IDGAF what he did yesterday. What he's doing RFN to me is all that matters at that point.
            Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
            X