PA Democrat Rep: 3 Child Limit & Forced Sterilization of All Men by 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA Democrat Rep: 3 Child Limit & Forced Sterilization of All Men by 40

Christopher M. Raab (D) PA sent a memorandum to all House members to inform them of his legislation. He's looking for co-sponsors. The bill forces all American men to get a vasectomy after three children or by age 40, which ever comes first! There's a $10,000 reward baked into this steaming pile for whoever snitches on unsterilized men.

Read it here:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-legislation/

I've got tar. Does anyone have feathers?

Comment

Correction:

Pennsylvania House of Representatives:
      Home / Members of the House / Member Information
      Stay Connected

Contact Information

District

Hon. Christopher M. Rabb
      7216 Germantown Avenue
      Philadelphia, PA 19119
      (215) 242-7300
      Fax: (215) 242-7303
      Capitol

Hon. Christopher M. Rabb
      322 Irvis Office Building
      P.O. Box 202200
      Harrisburg, PA 17120-2200
      (717) 783-2178
      Fax: (717) 783-9755
      Christopher M. Rabb

District 200 Map
      Democrat, serving Philadelphia County (Part)Member of the House

2017 to dateCommittee Assignments

Agriculture & Rural Affairs
      Commerce
      Finance
      Judiciary
      Co-Sponsorship Memoranda

View my 2021-2022 session co-sponsorship memorandaSponsored Legislation

View my 2021-2022 session sponsored legislation

Biography

Occupation

Educator and AuthorEducation

Yale College, B.A. 1992
      University of Penn, M.S. 2006

For now, this particular lunacy resides just in Pennsylvania. The Amish are surely quaking in their bare feet. Blacks in Philly had better decide quickly whether or not this is racist. Do homosexual men get a pass? Is it enforceable if the alleged offender identifies as a woman? How many times can you collect the reward snitching on the same guy?

I sincerely hope AOC and the Squad get wind of this and adopt it as their own. Shout it from the rooftops. Make it a condition to pass the "I've lost count of how many $Trillions."

This could be a Gift from God if the hard loony Left adopts it.

Comment

I don't have feathers, but I've got a lot of Styrofoam--granules of it might make a good substitute.

flashguy
        [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

I've got rope!
          "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
          [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
          MOLON LABE!
          AC0XV

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post
            I've got tar. Does anyone have feathers?
            Why complain? As long as we are talking "black people".

I'm going to note here:

Black people seem to want to be "Separate but Equal" again. I'm good with that law as long as it only applies to black people. (or should I say "people of Color"?)

Hey... They insist that I'm Racist by nature, and cannot change that regardless of what I may do. Hotay, people "of color", you got it. It's all my fault we can't be a color blind society, so I quit trying. I want you to have your wildest wish. "Segregation today, Segregation tomorrow, and Segregation forever". Go find your safe spaces and stay there. The rest of us would like a decent society, and if you leave we might get it.

It's what they want, and I see no reason not to let them have it until they either smart up or kill each other off.

Just saying...
            Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

He's not just one lone lunatic. Progressives appear to be warming up to this idea. Rabb is now saying that he is pushing this in response to Texas' Heartbeat Law; but does anyone really believe that? Will PA voters believe that he and the Marxist-Leninist Democrats are just having sport by putting this into "enforceable" state law?

If someone violates their three child policy, what then? What do they mean to do to the pregnancy. What will they do to a living child? The Left has proponents who openly support termination up to a year after birth!

Pennsylvania Democrat to Introduce Forced Vasectomy Bill in Response to Texas Pro-Life Law
              KATHERINE HAMILTON5 Oct 2021
              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-pro-life-law/

Comment

I think that we should GELD and SPAY all politicians! And maybe even perform mandatory frontal lobotomies on them!

ETA ... What's with the cotton in his ears? So the politician doesn't have to hear from his CONSTITUENTS?

Comment

I got some SERIOUS CHUCKLES outta that HD88... Too bad this DEMORAT'S mama dint get an ABORTION
                  [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Is this LUNATIC trying to pass as black??? He looks like a WHITE man to me.
                    [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by noname762 View Post
                      Is this LUNATIC trying to pass as black??? He looks like a WHITE man to me.
                      I guess that he's a Self Hating Multiracial mix... like the proverbial " self hating Jews" that lend impetus to the (false)notion that" Jews Equal Anti-American Progressive Left" or the wierdo whites that default associate nationalism with racism," whiteness with fragility/inferiority/animus towards non whites) insecurity" or the fruitcakes that are so eager to prove how " allied" they are with the LGBTQ-WTF(?) Alphabet People that they're almost full of guilt at not being sexually attracted to members of the same sex.
                      Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

DOES THIS include welfare mothers, where they can only have 3 kids, instead of the litters of 7 or more?

Gonna cut way down on welfare cots if THAT one becomes law...
                        AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
                        God carries a 1911.
                        Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Now THAT CRACKED ME UP LAWCOP!!!!! ESPECIALLY THE LINE ON LITTERS! ! !

That EARNED YA ANOTHER LIKE!!!!!!

Comment

Well, my dad was 45 when my sister was born. If that law had been in force then I'd have remained an only child (I was 16 years older than my sister).

flashguy
                            [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
                              I don't have feathers, but I've got a lot of Styrofoam--granules of it might make a good substitute.

flashguy
                              DON'T FORGET THE HEAVY 90wt GEAR OIL fLASHGUY.. AND SUM KEROSENE. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X