Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noname762
    replied
    Thank you windfarmer. I was hoping that was the case.

While I imagine most Aussies live in the larger towns on the coast there's many in the interior I believe.

Leave a comment:

• windfarmer
    replied
    Australia is not as disarmed as you think all the gun buybacks and gun turn in amnesties they had only netted them about 30% of the firearms estimated to be in circulation before the ban from talking to a few Aussies all the ban did was create a massive black market for ammunition.

Leave a comment:

• noname762
    replied
    I know what the CDC is or whom they purport to be.
    I'm aware of the shenanigans YT pulls on a regular basis. Like demonetizing channels YT don't like such as ANY Gun channels or FREEDOM channels.

I looked up the word mutaween and learned ALL I wanted to as it has something to do with mooslims and/or saudi arabian cops enforcing their laws.

Just the same I don't wanna see ANY mooslim cops enforcing sharia laws policies codes or ordinances in MY US of A If mooslim cops wanna wear their jammies all day enforcing their BS they can do so in SANDLAND across the ATLANTIC. . I'd just as soon do to them what General Jack Pershing did to all but [u] ONE OF THEM when he chased them OVER the mexican border and KILLED ALL OF THEM SAVE ONE.

And for close to 50yr the World was free of mooslims making a fuss. The mongrels KNEW BETTER.

Gripper Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• gripper
    replied
    Originally posted by noname762 View Post

Dude are you referring to the Branch Davidian's down Waco way?

I'm not familiar with that Faucisti.

Anthony Fauci=The Leader Of The" Faucisti") Faucist Party,aka CDC/Mutaween Of(False) Medical Narrative...You Tube has been censoring, deleting, demonetizing anything that doesn't 100% support the current narrative.
    M mention" natural immunity"," viral mutation/herd immunity" or the suppression of therapeutic drugs, express skepticism regarding the need to shut down everything and lock down everyone and you're gone

Leave a comment:

• noname762
    replied
    Originally posted by gripper View Post
    YT has been purging anything remotely contrary to the Branch Covidian Cultist Narrative or critical of The Faucisti
    Dude are you referring to the Branch Davidian's down Waco way?

I'm not familiar with that Faucisti.

Leave a comment:

• HD88
    replied
    Sorry. Was an accidental double post.

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied
    Originally posted by HD88 View Post

Soon to be happening here. Once the democrats completely oust what is left of the conservatives, you will see scenes like this and worse. Right now the government here is using covid to strip us of our basic rights just like Australia is using it as the excuse. Remember what the democrats here say. "We know what is good for you.". We already have Fauci and his female counterpart Walensky saying this right on the open media. And state governors like in Michigan and New York are using the military (NG) to enforce their will.

It is going to get worse, folks. When do the people stand up?

You just posted almost exactly the same post. Why?

Soon to be happening here. Once the democrats completely oust what is left of the conservatives, you will see scenes like this and worse. Right now the government here is using covid to strip us of our basic rights just like Australia is using it as the excuse. Remember what the democrats here say. "We know what is good for you.". We already have Fauci and his female counterpart Walensky saying this right on the open media. And state governors like in Michigan and New York are using the military (NG) to enforce their will.

And just like here, the Australians say one thing while doing the exact opposite.

​​​​​​​It is going to get worse, folks. When do the people stand up?

Actually, in the long run and if we can have elections with integrity, things start to look pretty good. The Dems control of the House and Senate is the result of a pendulum swing and not by very much. The Biden and Totalitarian impulses will definitely move both the House and Senate back to Republican control after the Mid Term Elections. That cavalry coming to the rescue will likely include a high number of Trump endorsed candidates. The state audits are also going to be a factor. Arizona may decertify their electors for Biden. Other states are closely looking at their elections to see what actually happened in the 2020 National Election. If a sufficient number of electors are decertified then that will trigger a Constitutional crisis where Biden is no longer the President. He would have no legitimacy and his administration would be a fraud. He also would have no legitimate successor. The SCOTUS would likely have to step up and step in. In this environment, a Convention of the States can't be ruled out either.

The Biden hijack of the U.S. has done nothing but damage from it's inception and they are going to do their best to do a lot more damage. Even one state decertifying Biden is something that has never happened before in the long history of our country. Putting Biden's legitimacy and the DNC that enabled his steal of the election would effectively neuter the Biden/Progressive legislative agenda. That could take place before the Mid Terms.

Here's another thing to consider. China is pushing to see whether or not the time is right to forcibly bring Taiwan back into it's sphere. China may be on the brink of economic insolvency. An attack on Taiwan could shatter Asian supply chains. China contributes to and feeds off of the Taiwanese commerce. Taiwan is a major player into the World Economy. China's financial meltdown and a devastated Taiwan along with massive disruptions to to trade in the Pacific and we have the makings for a crushing Worldwide Depression. Everyone in the world and every history book from now until forever would place the blame squarely on Biden and his DNC Leadership. In short Taiwan is now becoming not just a matter of US National Interest, Taiwan's continued survival and independence from Communist China is now also a matter of Biden and the DNC's political survival!

Leave a comment:

• HD88
    replied
    Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post
    Maybe the Aussies ought to rethink just how much of their resistance should be non violent. Here is a Rumble video showing Australian law enforcement going full fascist. In some segments they are kicking and head stomping already subdued people: https://rumble.com/vmyvkv-scomo-feat...nest-hour.html

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison Brags About Human Rights During U.N. Speech, While State Police Violently Beat Citizens in The Streets Protesting to Support Human Rights

September 26, 2021 | Sundance
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-human-rights/

And just like here, the Australians say one thing while doing the exact opposite.

​​​​​​​It is going to get worse, folks. When do the people stand up?

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied

When Obama came into power, he didn't have a personal army and he didn't have most of the country squarely behind him. He openly said that he wanted a domestic military force that could parallel the U.S. Military but with a mission aimed at a domestic threat; namely us. he never got his personal army. He did up arm and politicize numerous federal agencies. He broke the FBI and IRS. They are now both political enforcers of the DNC. He compromised the Intelligence services to the degree that they are now a "community." As for his purging of warfighters from our military, the result is no plainer than General Miley and CRT teaching commissars serving our woke and sometimes LGBQT servicemembers. The Democrats of today are the beneficiaries of a mostly politicized federal government. Most of the vote that put Obama into office was based on unearned and unwarranted high expectations with a wait and see attitude toward what he could achieve.
    Obama never had the political base to fundamentally change America.

The Democrats of today still don't have their own domestic military force. They do benefit from the federal government being mostly politicized. Their control of the House and Senate is more of a pendulum awing. They own the White House by virtue of a stolen election. Their exercise of power can be summed up as the appearance that they are in total control. That appearance is based on their being able to push the levers of political power. That appearance is also dependent on legitimacy. The audits are a direct to their legitimate hold on political power. It's not just about fraudulent mail in votes, multiple scans, and corrupting ballots. The crown jewel of discovery is Dominion Software and it's applicability to alter election results; even House & Senate votes, governorships state and local elections. For a historical parallel one could look as near as the attempted and failed Valkyrie Coup in NAZI Germany before the end of WW2.

Leave a comment:

• gripper
    replied
    YT has been purging anything remotely contrary to the Branch Covidian Cultist Narrative or critical of The Faucisti

Leave a comment:

• noname762
    replied
    Originally posted by gripper View Post
    Gripper that YT video was not available as of about 10m ago.

Leave a comment:

• noname762
    replied
    Sounds to me like the Aussies need their own REVOLUTION! Like we did we did in the Colonies. I know the people have been disarmed back in the 90s I believe it was.. The wee bit I've read of the troubles there sounds like some Prime Ministers need to be REPLACED. With some stout ROPE I DARE SAY.

Leave a comment:

• HD88
    replied
    Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post
    Maybe the Aussies ought to rethink just how much of their resistance should be non violent. Here is a Rumble video showing Australian law enforcement going full fascist. In some segments they are kicking and head stomping already subdued people: https://rumble.com/vmyvkv-scomo-feat...nest-hour.html

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison Brags About Human Rights During U.N. Speech, While State Police Violently Beat Citizens in The Streets Protesting to Support Human Rights

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied
    I would like to hear that kind of clarity spoken by our MAGA and Conservative leaders.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X