Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• States AZ-GA-PA Enough Electoral Votes to Flip Election

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...itch-election/

Pennsylvania State Senate Chairman Doug Mastriano Announces Forensic Investigation of 2020 Election

July 7, 2021 | Sundance

[EXCERPT]

Pennsylvania State Senator, Chairman of the PA Intergovernmental Operations Committee, Doug Mastriano has announced the intent of the legislative committee to conduct a forensic audit of three counties. Two Republican-controlled counties, Tioga and York counties, confirmed receiving letters Wednesday, as did the Democratic bastion of Philadelphia, the state’s largest and most politically corrupt city; the epicenter of PA corruption.

Within the announcement Mastriano stated “There is nothing to fear if there is nothing to hide. Those who have concerns about the integrity of the 2020 and 2021 election will have those concerns investigated and hopefully addressed. Those who think that there was zero voter fraud, no irregularities, and that the elections were conducted perfectly will have the chance to be vindicated.” This epic legal battle is going to be far uglier than Maricopa County (AZ), Antrim County (MI) or Fulton County (GA).

State Senator Doug Mastriano – “A forensic investigation of our election results and processes for the 2020 General Election and the 2021 Primary will go a long way to restore trust in our system. Voting is the fundamental right of all citizens. We should continually look for ways to improve the voting process to ensure every voice is heard.

Today, as Chair of the Intergovernmental Operations Committee, I issued letters to several counties requesting information and materials needed to conduct a forensic investigation of the 2020 General Election and the 2021 Primary.

We have asked these counties to respond by July 31st with a plan to comply. The counties represent different geographical regions of Pennsylvania and differing political makeups. Some are Republican while others are Democrat, which means that this will be a balanced investigation.

[EXCERPT]
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...2020-election/

I think that we can expect to see electoral maps as we head toward the midterms. It's just possible that we may discover that the 2020 Election is not over. Fraud invalidates all contracts. State legislatures are well within their constitutional pervue to "de-certify" electors!

White House Announces Joe Biden Trip to Philadelphia to Fight Pennsylvania Senate Audit of Election Result, The Election Corruption Must Be Maintained At All Costs

July 9, 2021 | Sundance

I hate to say I told ya so, but…. [SEE HERE] The stakes are just too high to allow the Senate in Pennsylvania to conduct a 2020 election audit; and all prior corrupt activity must be protected and maintained. As a direct result the White House is announcing the people behind Joe Biden are immediately dispatching all federal resources to Philadelphia to begin the war against Pennsylvania voters.

The Obama regime officials cannot permit the State of Pennsylvania to challenge or expose the scale of election fraud executed in Philadelphia county. They will manipulate every narrative needed, instruct every corporate media ally, call out every labor union and community activist group, pre-position Antifa, trigger every BIG Tech mechanism, activate the DOJ, FBI, Department of Homeland Security and even the U.S. military if that is needed to quell any rebellion.

The motive for this visit is directly the result of Pennsylvania State Senator & Chairman of the PA Intergovernmental Operations Committee, Doug Mastriano, announcing the intent of the PA legislative committee to conduct a forensic audit of Philadelphia.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-at-all-costs/

Comment

Arizona Senate Conducting New Count of Maricopa County Ballots
      The Epoch Times ^ | July 10, 2021 | ZACHARY STIEBER
      Posted on 7/10/2021, 2:22:11 PM by E. Pluribus Unum
      The ballots cast in Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election will be counted for a third time on orders from the state’s Senate.
      Nearly 2.1 million ballots submitted in Maricopa County for the presidential contest were tabulated, as normal, by election officials. They were recounted by hand by audit teams hired by the Arizona Senate in a process that was completed late last month.
      Now the Senate will do its own recount that will provide a number to compare to those from the county and from the auditors.
      “Maricopa County says there’s 2,089,563 ballots. We did the hand count, and they’re finalizing that number, but we just wanted a third number to tie everything together, make sure we have more—the more data points, the better,” former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, the Senate’s audit liaison, told The Epoch Times.
      The new count will focus on the number of ballots and will not count the actual votes, unlike the first two tabulations.
      The Senate will use two counting machines that it purchased to complete the count, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, told the Arizona Republic.
      ”We’re going to run all the ballots through to see how they match up,” she said. “If there ends up being a difference, we’d have another count.”
      https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3974997/posts

Me thinks that the number of ballots aren't going to match the number of votes. It remains to be seen however and Arizona's audit appears to be clinical in it's scrutiny.

Comment

Since I do not speak Political blasphemy or demoRatease all I can hope for is cooler heads will prevail, and Sleepy Joe hands the Keys of the Free World back over to MY PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP.

HUA With a wee bit a help I can score a MAGA hat at the Republican HQ[/B] here in the town with No Name. I believe mine is the ONLY TRUCK in the county with a PRO TRUMP sticker in my back window.

HUA MAGA
        [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Not holding my breath.
          Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
          Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

use this card... 20210711_115728.jpg
            NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

WELL, an overturn would certainly clear the air... after the cities burned to the ground.
              Not that I am against that but, look what happened when a drugged up street thug died while in police custody.
              now
              imagine what will happen if the DONALD comes back throwing out all those libertards

one can only hope but I cannot see it happening, they are too deeply entrenched
              AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
              God carries a 1911.
              Just another day towards 20...

Comment

They are deeply entrenched. That's a fact. We won't get a clean turnover. The Left is in and is activist in all branches of government and throughout the Federal Bureaucracy.

If we get a correction, Trump would need to come in with his government team savvy, fully engaged, and ready for combat. The best we might hope for is "some cleaning of house" and putting the breaks on "Authorized by Fraud" federal spending. He's got to repair the military; it's a matter of national survival. He not only needs to add more border wall but he needs to repair or rebuild new sections that were immediately subject to incomplete construction and disrepair. He has to renegotiate border agreements with Mexico and other governments. He's going to have to abrogate Paris Climate Accord and it's likely that the Keystone Pipeline will be unsalvageable. He's going to have to engage adversarially with Alies that were friendly to Joe. He will have to be hard line with countries that interfered in our election via Dominion Voting Systems.

On top of all of this, he's got to work with a Congress that looks pretty much like it does now unless the audits reveal that far more House and Senate seats changed hands to Republicans. If the Marxist want to try and replay Jan 6th, they'll get something but it won't be gentle like the last time and it won't be limited to DC which means that whatever DNC leadership opposes Trump they oppose an angry and disturbed U.S. electorate.

Comment

When one state becomes the first to decertify it's electors for Biden, the pressure will be on other states to do the right thing. Biden is a train wreck and his administration is a wrecking ball. Together, the Biden Administration, the DNC, and the woke elements of corruption and Marxist ideologues are tearing down the country. A day doesn't go by that ordinary Americans don't feel and express the frustration of living under a hijacked government that is daily metastasizing into an authoritarian communist regime.

The only beneficiaries of Biden winning was the entrenched corruption that we now recognize as the Deep State and Foreign Enemies and Bad Foreign Actors who are stongest when America is weakest.

Arizona Audit Finds Enough Tainted Ballots To Erase Biden’s Lead As Senators Call To Decertify Election ... The Legal Process Is Underway To Recall The Arizona Electors
                  https://nationalfile.com ^ | July 19, 2021 | by PATRICK HOWLEY

[Excerpts]

*** "President Donald Trump supporters and American patriots nationwide are emboldened after an Arizona state Senate hearing on the Maricopa County election audit proved massive fraud. Among the audit’s findings so far: 11,326 people in the county who voted in the November 3 election were NOT on the voter rolls on November 7, but were added to the voter rolls by December 4. This number is higher than Joe Biden’s supposed statewide “lead” in Arizona of 10,457 votes.

Additionally, more than 74,000 mail-in ballots were counted in the county even though there is no recorded evidence of the ballots being sent to the “voters” in the first place — and Maricopa County withheld all photographic evidence of the mail-in ballot envelopes from the Republican audit team (meanwhile, photographs show ballot printers and boxes getting loaded onto a “Destruction” truck in Phoenix during the Senate hearing). Thin ballot paper used for approximately 168,000 ballots led to markers “bleeding through” the paper, damaging ballots, after a Maricopa County official ordered staff to hand out Sharpie markers to same-day voters even though she knew about concerns with the Sharpies.

Another round of subpoenas is expected, as state senators call for the Republican-controlled Arizona legislature to decertify the election and “recall” Joe Biden’s electors in the state. Activists on the ground are fighting to get a warrant from necessary Arizona senators to compel Maricopa County to hand over more evidence."

*** "SharpieGate: “We are seeing a lot of very thin paper stock being used especially on Election Day,”said Doug Logan, Cyber Ninjas CEO, noting that approximately 168,000 on-site ballots printed at polling places used this thin paper, which resulted in a “bleed-through” ink effect that damaged ballots. Evidence shows that a Maricopa County government official ordered her underlings to hand out Sharpie markers to Election Day voters (mostly Trump voters showed up to vote on Election Day) despite “issues and concerns” with the markers."

*** “We have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent,” Doug Logan said. “And so we have 74,000 where we have them came back from individuals where we don’t have a clear indication that they were ever sent out to them.”

*** "Many Arizona duplicate ballots had "very, very light" serial numbers, and many more had NO SERIAL NUMBERS."

*** "Elections systems were "breached" in the 2020 election.

In March, there were more than 37,000 anonymous administrative queries to access the 2020 election system in Maricopa County that defied “normal Windows behavior,” according to cyber expert Ben Cotton, a witness at the Arizona state Senate hearing Thursday on the election audit.

“The Windows logs will actually record the user name that is requesting that action” in addition to the IP address and the host name of the client making the request, said tech expert Ben Cotton. “What we are seeing here…is we’re seeing anonymous logins at the system level that do not follow that pattern of normal Windows behavior.”

[Excerpts]

https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3977312/posts

https://nationalfile.com/arizona-aud...tify-election/

Comment

Wisconsin is auditing their election!

BREAKING BIG: Wisconsin Moves Forward with Election Forensic Audit …UPDATE: With Clements and Keshel Video

By Jim Hoft
                    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-big-wisconsin-moves-forward-election-forensic-audit/

Comment

Working...
                    X