Selling on eBay, pro gun charities donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling on eBay, pro gun charities donation

I'm selling some stuff on ebay and thought I might donate part of the proceeds to a pro gun charity.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Recommend charities?

I found 'firearms policy foundation', 'the second amendment institute' and 'calguns foundation' but don't know anything about them.

Thx-Ace

If I had spare funds to donate to a Pro 2A organization outfit I'd send some to Allan Gotlieb's *Jews For the Preservation of the Second Amendment.* This outfit does FAR MORE than the Nra.
    [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

You pays your money and you takes your chances. Most all of them are a grift at one level or another.

I have no problem with supporting the folks running the organization, at one level. If they want to take 10% or so off the top for employees, I'm good, for the first few $mil. When it gets up to Wayne's level of 20% of several hundred Million bucks a year. I have a problem, and won't give them money.

I really haven't done a whole lot of research on any of the National organizations lately. I'm keeping most all of my contributions in-State to the folks who I can see are doing something without having to spend it all on Management and Lobbyists.

Do your homework and follow the money.
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
      X