Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden can't do squat about packing the SCOTUS

Joe Biden Signs Executive Order to Study Packing the Supreme Court

The White House announced President Joe Biden would sign an executive order Friday creating a commission to study reform ideas for the U.S. Supreme Court.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...supreme-court/

THe Democ'RAT steamroll is just an illusion! The Mid Term Elections are still viable. Democrats still fear for their seats. There is no mandate.

One can only hope that you are correct on that one.

OTOH, if the Demoncrat party does manage to pass something, the Republicans won't repeal it. They ain't got the 'nads.

Can you say "Obamacare", boys and girls? Very good. I knew you could do it. Tell me WTF the RINO's have ever repealed, and we'll talk. The AWB wasn't "repealed". It expired, and a lot of the RINO's wanted to extend it. They ain't worth the bullet it'd take to shoot them.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Pelosi open to it - But not yet!
      Nancy Pelosi: Court-Packing Legislation Is ‘Not Out of the Question

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tion-question/

We have to consider that what is driving this push has less to do about how many Liberal and Conservative Justices constitute the Nine. Justice Roberts may be proof that compromising a Supreme Court Justice is more than sufficient to restore balance in Liberal minds. Maricopa County, AZ and Antrim County, MI are about to have audits of their votes cast on Election Night. The explosive implication of a Stolen Election put under two microscopes and made available to rest of the nation would be more than ample reason to want the SCOTUS firmly in Democrat hands. It's a powder keg!

And if they do add four justices, then what? They could be considered criminal coconspirators. What would be the worth of their rubber stamp?

Will the Military continue to sit this out? If they side with the coup, they had better figure out where there troops loyalties really are; especially with Communist China getting ready to make a move on Taiwan and Russia which just locked up the Black Sea about to see what it can get away with against the Ukraine. If the Joint Chiefs think that our All Volunteer Force have the same considerations they do: meaning that they are all biding their time before they transition to lobbyists for Dense Contractors or to sit on some board as a reward for supporting the massive government corruption they had better be quick about learning Mandarin Chinese. A word to the Joint Chiefs on that, the Chi-Comms already have all the Generals and Admirals that they need.

The Coup is still the problem and it is the Coup that is standing in the way of a national correction. If we don't correct, we won't prevail because we will be too busy fighting each other and battling the Democrat manufactured chaos. Have the Joint chiefs ever stopped to consider what their individual nest eggs will be if Biden and his puppeteers collapse the economy and devalue the currency? do they think we can just go on funding our military from Magic Printing presses that just create currency and purported value out of thin air? The U.S. Military has made corrections to wayward regimes abroad and overseen elections to bring foreign governments back into lawful governance. Their planners should give some real thought on the necessity for a Special Presidential Election in November. The polls indicate that most Americans recognize or admit that the election was stolen. Pretty soon it could be a matter of fact and not just opinion. When that happens the U.S. Military must act swiftly to restore the National integrity and detain the traitors who engineered the Coup.

Comment

I KNOW that Roosevelt.. the bad one not the good one tried to pack the court and jack up the numbers but even members of his own party stopped that one. Felt FDR already had enough power without owning the SC also.
        AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
        God carries a 1911.
        Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Originally posted by LAWCOP View Post
          I KNOW that Roosevelt.. the bad one not the good one tried to pack the court and jack up the numbers but even members of his own party stopped that one. Felt FDR already had enough power without owning the SC also.
          Maybe his own party stopped it........but I read somewhere that the Supreme Court at the time backed down under Franklin Roosevelt's threat to pack the court, and agreed to NOT put the brakes on the "New Deal" too.

The issue that that has left us with today is that it is not yet settled "case law". If it had been "fought to the finish" back then, then it wouldn't be an issue, one way or the other, today. So it might be left to us at the present time to settle it once and for all.
          Last edited by Chief351; April 18, 2021, 09:45.
          Freedom Of Speech does not include freedom from consequences.

When riding a horse, remember that you are not in control, but are just another voting member.

Comment

Comment

He puts way to much faith in what Pelosi says, he needs to watch what she does. If that woman told me water was wet, and the sky was blue, I would seek out a second or third opinion.
              "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
              [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
              MOLON LABE!
              AC0XV

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
                One can only hope that you are correct on that one.

OTOH, if the Demoncrat party does manage to pass something, the Republicans won't repeal it. They ain't got the 'nads.

Can you say "Obamacare", boys and girls? Very good. I knew you could do it. Tell me WTF the RINO's have ever repealed, and we'll talk. The AWB wasn't "repealed". It expired, and a lot of the RINO's wanted to extend it. They ain't worth the bullet it'd take to shoot them.
                Then use a Wrist Rocket.
                [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

A good length of Hemp rope will serve for a fair while.

Just observing....
                  Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
                    A good length of Hemp rope will serve for a fair while.

Just observing....
                    And there are a lot of light poles in D.C. as well. Some assembly required.
                    "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
                    [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
                    MOLON LABE!
                    AC0XV

Comment

Working...
                    X