Biden to restart Wall Construction to "Plug the Gaps"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden to restart Wall Construction to "Plug the Gaps"

This could be funny if it weren't so sad. Our un-elected Loser n' Chief is already responsible for causing an avalanche of human misery on both sides of the border.

"In a conversation with Immigration and Customs Enformcement employees last week Mr. Mayorkas was asked about his plans for the wall and he said that while President Biden has canceled the border emergency and halted Pentagon money flowing to the wall, “that leaves room to make decisions” on finishing some “gaps in the wall.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ion-plug-gaps/

I think he was just confused when he said that. The wall he was thinking about was the one around the Kremlin on the Potomac!
    Freedom Of Speech does not include freedom from consequences.

When riding a horse, remember that you are not in control, but are just another voting member.

Comment

How come the left can't decide that an idea is stupid before they try it and find out the hard way?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
        How come the left can't decide that an idea is stupid before they try it and find out the hard way?
        Possibly because their brains (?) don't operate on logic?

flashguy

[FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
        X