80% lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80% lowers

This is possibly the wrong place to ask this. A number of years ago I met a fella on a gun forum and he was making aluminum AR-15 80% lowers in a garage machine shop. I bought 3 of them and completed them myself.
    I built 2 rifles and an AR pistol.
    Unfortunately I lost them in a boating accident and I want to replace them.
    There are plenty of places selling 80% lowers but with Biden and company carrying on about "ghost guns" I'd rather not have ATF knocking at my door down the road when they confiscate sales records.
    Can anyone refer me anywhere either by replying on here or via PM?

Just go out and find them and buy them who gives a flying rat arse who knows about anything anymore.They all do anyhow.
    and like that line in the Alien movie wait till they come around to me.
    do what you enjoy. remember you are now the Outlaw.so be ready to play that out.Krink 23e4445512d2c0fb6cef71c834071a98.jpg
    NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Originally posted by krinkov View Post
      Just go out and find them and buy them who gives a flying rat arse who knows about anything anymore.They all do anyhow.
      and like that line in the Alien movie wait till they come around to me.
      do what you enjoy. remember you are now the Outlaw.so be ready to play that out.Krink 23e4445512d2c0fb6cef71c834071a98.jpg
      Thanks Krink but I'm a bit more timid than you are.

Comment

Just buy as many as you want at a gun show or flea market. When you leave, walk around the parking lot like you lost your car. The atf will get bored after an hour and find someone else to follow

Comment

Not saying that I'd do anything like this, but just if you want to.....

Find an empty house within a couple block (or a mile, depending on your AO, of your location. Use a false name and pay with a USPS MO, which is totally anonymous. Have it delivered there, and monitor the delivery from UPS or whoever closely.

Once it's on the porch there, wait until zero dark hundred and go pick it up. The Porch Pirates do it at occupied houses all the time. Who's going to notice you doing it at an unoccupied one?

Just saying....

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Just buy a receiver or gun from an individual at a gun show. Unless you want one without a serial number! Thx-Ace

Comment

Krinkov, Is that you in the pic?

It looks like an ak74m or sgl 31.

Thx-Ace

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
                Not saying that I'd do anything like this, but just if you want to.....

Find an empty house within a couple block (or a mile, depending on your AO, of your location. Use a false name and pay with a USPS MO, which is totally anonymous. Have it delivered there, and monitor the delivery from UPS or whoever closely.

Once it's on the porch there, wait until zero dark hundred and go pick it up. The Porch Pirates do it at occupied houses all the time. Who's going to notice you doing it at an unoccupied one?

Just saying....

Just drive into town and take a bus or taxi to the gun show. Pay cash and take a similar transportation back to your car. Seems easy enough and unless someone was tailing you they’d never know. And be sure to leave your cell phone at home as well. You can be as paranoid as you’d like but if they want to know they will. Just show up and pay cash and go about your business.
                God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

its a 74 with a cleaning rod missing and not me i look like this guy Jerry Adams from a well known out fit.krink Adams2Feb14_Swf.jpg
                  NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Working...
                  X