Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Wood Devil's board just bit the big one again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Wood Devil's board just bit the big one again.

While I was there, yet. I'm looking at a post Reb had up about a Crowder clip, left that and clicked on another one.

"In accordance with section 25a of the Pro-Boards terms of service, this forum has been taken off line."

So it goes....
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Yep just saw that, they are trying to cancel us anyway they can.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Same thing happened to me while watching that clip. It’s all Rebs fault.
      God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

I was just in the middle of replying to one of Reb's threads and got the same message.

Screw it! Proboards is part of the censorship agenda. There's no sense wasting anymore of my time trying to set up another forum.

I'll be here from now on.
        [FONT=Impact][SIZE=20px]TRUST NO ONE -- QUESTION EVERYTHING [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post
          I was just in the middle of replying to one of Reb's threads and got the same message.

Screw it! Proboards is part of the censorship agenda. There's no sense wasting anymore of my time trying to set up another forum.

I'll be here from now on.
          I never left. I was working both boards.

[FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

I've always been on BOTH boards. Only ever been told if I was on one board I couldn't go on another ONCE. I told the owner of that board to stick it up his ass and left and I was a Moderator of that board.

Comment

I was wondering what happened to some of you guys. yeah old home week huh?
              06eefe86-4964-4231-b12c-1c15db4eea1b.jpg
              NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Wood is trying again: https://dgdf.forumotion.com/f1-general-discussion

flashguy
                [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
                X