Originally posted by Hawk45 View Post
    They have succeeded in one thing though, they have pissed off Reb! LOL
    PROboards...PissedRebOffboards.
    SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
    MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI
    ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛAΒE!

Comment

IT IS ALWAYS Reb's fault
      AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
      God carries a 1911.
      Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
        I gues we should be glad this site is still working (for now, at least). The other gun forum I frequent is doing well--the owner of the server is the primary Administrator, and he doesn't have a lot of rules. (The 4 most noticeable are: 1. No foul language in thread titles--OK in body of thread; 2. Thread titles must be explicit--no "click bait"; 3. Disparaging a person's appearance is not permitted--actions, policies, opinions can be dissed; 4. Injecting politics into a thread that was not started that way is verboten.) The Owner is also not loath to eject posters who argue with him when he makes a dictum. That forum is very popular and has thousands of members.

flashguy
        Can you divulge the name of this forum?

Comment

I'm betting it was the hunter biden post with the kids in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            I'm betting it was the hunter biden post with the kids in it.
            Oh I forgot about that post.
            I was bored shooting 50 bmg rifles so I bought a 20mm!

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post

"Daily Grind"

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk45 View Post

"Daily Grind"
                Actually I was asking about the name of the forum Flashguy was talking about. I guess I wasn't very clear.

Comment

I’m sure he’s talking about Sigforum. He’s mentioned that one several times in the past and his description sounds exactly like it’s run.
                  God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post

Yes, I can--I wasn't sure doing so was allowed. It is SIGForum (www.sigforum.com) and I joined it 15 years by accident, I think--I don't even own a SIG firearm. (I do own a gun, stolen in 1981, made by SIG-Sauer--a SA .357 Magnum revolver with a brass frame. It has never been recovered.) The owner, called "parabellum" or just "Para", manages to tolerate me, and I'm more-or-less accepted by the others there. I believe there are a couple of other members here who also go to that board (45Colt is one).

roadkill had it right.

flashguy

[FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by partisan50 View Post

Oh I forgot about that post.
                      So did I. I would bet that was the straw.

We can't have the truth out floating around on their Amateure Boards now can we?.
                      [I]Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command[/I]

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

I see the band is back. i missed you guys.Did anybody bring back any scalps is Lawcop out of the frozen Tundra yet........

we might have enough for a few squads now......check the new shooter. I can hit a cacti out to 300 yards now.and a zombie at 500 all is good now.
                        Krink pix038982112.jpg
                        NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Originally posted by krinkov View Post
                          I see the band is back. i missed you guys.Did anybody bring back any scalps is Lawcop out of the frozen Tundra yet........

we might have enough for a few squads now......check the new shooter. I can hit a cacti out to 300 yards now.and a zombie at 500 all is good now.
                          Krink pix038982112.jpg

nice! Zastava M91?
                          Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Romanian PSL

Comment

Current 2020 Serb. drag. and i can testify with authority since i have owned all forms of Dragunovs .Over the last 50 years. this one is great and built like a tank.You have to own over 25 of them to say that one. Many on the net take the word of some box opening of one. and saw a Romanian psl or a 308 NORINCO IMPORT FROM CALI.
                              OR the commercial sport Tiger model. And i am sure they will stop import soon somehow. That is why when i knew they had been working on these my order was in. Zastava has broken away from that century deal and do it now their way. the AKM they import now is also like the Mitchell Import and arms co. from back in the mid 80's. built like tanks and shoot great. with now Chromed barrels .that is about the only thing that was great about 2020...the rest sucked big time.

Hopefully more will find out about them and get one, before they all go away.Krink pix324872797.jpg .
                              NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Working...
                              X