Looks like Daily Grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Daily Grind

Has been taken down for "violations of terms of service".
    "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
    [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
    MOLON LABE!
    AC0XV

I thought I could hold the Proboards spies at bay by only allowing access to those I was familiar with, essentially those from here. Guess that didn't work out so well.
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=20px]TRUST NO ONE -- QUESTION EVERYTHING [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Nope, the "System Administrators" have global rights to all boards. Censors found us finally.
      "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
      [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
      MOLON LABE!
      AC0XV

Comment

Went back and looked up the terms is service.

25. TERMINATION
        (a) By ProBoards

WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PROBOARDS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN PROBOARDS' SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY BREACH OR SUSPECTED BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
        yup, they don’t like you they just cancel you. Screw these cancel culture expletives.
        God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill View Post
          Went back and looked up the terms is service.

yup, they don’t like you they just cancel you. Screw these cancel culture expletives.
          Essentially that means: We are the Lords of Censorship!

Sounds strikingly akin to communism to me.

Screw em!

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post
            I thought I could hold the Proboards spies at bay by only allowing access to those I was familiar with, essentially those from here. Guess that didn't work out so well.
            What happened?
            Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post

What happened?
              All was good till Biden said the N word then things went south.
              God, Guns, and Guts made this country...let's keep all three

Comment

I was on around 1200 CST and didn't see anything inflamatory. Evidently the owners of it get offended VERY Easily. Like if you say Trump is good is grounds to say NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Wood, Thanks for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post

What happened?
                  Obvious WrongThink.

Nobody listed their pronouns. They all acted like they had "white privilege".

They were clearly bitter clinging deplorable insurrectionists. No wait. They were insurrectionist Revolutionaries. Yeah. That's what they were. We declare them to be excommunicated, and issue an Anathema on them. Bad, evil people, all of them.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post

Essentially that means: We are the Lords of Censorship!

Sounds strikingly akin to communism to me.

Screw em!
                    Did they provide you with any explanation as to what upset them?

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post

He, and we, were breathing their air. That's all it takes.
                      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Nope, and didn't last time either! They don't want 'anything' that isn't a left wing Biden ass kissing liberal.

Comment

They have succeeded in one thing though, they have pissed off Reb! LOL

Comment

NO explanation. They nuked us without warning, just like last time.

Comment

I gues we should be glad this site is still working (for now, at least). The other gun forum I frequent is doing well--the owner of the server is the primary Administrator, and he doesn't have a lot of rules. (The 4 most noticeable are: 1. No foul language in thread titles--OK in body of thread; 2. Thread titles must be explicit--no "click bait"; 3. Disparaging a person's appearance is not permitted--actions, policies, opinions can be dissed; 4. Injecting politics into a thread that was not started that way is verboten.) The Owner is also not loath to eject posters who argue with him when he makes a dictum. That forum is very popular and has thousands of members.

flashguy
                              [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
                              X