X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden WINS----What is YOUR next move?

What will you do in February 2021?
    OR
    Will you wait until February 2022, when Biden is dead and Kamela is / has taken over?
    OR
    Will you wait until the Mid-Term Elections of 2022 to see if there is a "backlash" against the Democrats or a burying of more Republicans?

How much of your actions will be "weighted" depending on IF Biden waves his magic Media wand and Covid-19 turns into Regular Flu by Spring 2021?

Pray for the Senate and Supreme Court.

Comment

Wander about the area and pick a good hill to die on.
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

1st off, Trump could still win; and in the process he may "discover" many more House victories.

As it stands now, the Republicans still control the Senate and picked up seats in the House. The Biden - Harris revolution is dead on arrival along with their Green New Deal and any hope of packing the High Court. The bill of Rights are safe for now. Trump can still damage the Democrats mightily by painting Biden - Harris as illegitimates and beneficiaries of a Stolen Election. That would give McConnel more than enough cover to block all of the new administrations appointments. It could set the table for the Mid Terms to give the Republicans both houses. Also what goes around comes around especially if the country feels robbed; I'm speaking of Impeachment.

Just in case though, I've bolstered my own personal support for the 2nd Amendment just in case, I as a responsible and law abiding citizen, should have to defend and protect the Constitution against enemies foreign and/or domestic.

Comment

I plan to continue living my life as best I can and pray that the Senate and SCOTUS can keep the country from going to pot. I still have hope that Biden won't win, though.

flaashguy
          [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Thinking that it may be time to file disability. Been eligible for about 5 years now but sticking it out. How you doing Hawk?

Comment

Making it the best this old disabled man can. But I still have the strength to pull a 3-5 pound trigger. LOL

Thanks for asking Brother. How you making it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post
                1st off, Trump could still win; and in the process he may "discover" many more House victories.

As it stands now, the Republicans still control the Senate and picked up seats in the House. The Biden - Harris revolution is dead on arrival along with their Green New Deal and any hope of packing the High Court. The bill of Rights are safe for now. Trump can still damage the Democrats mightily by painting Biden - Harris as illegitimates and beneficiaries of a Stolen Election. That would give McConnel more than enough cover to block all of the new administrations appointments. It could set the table for the Mid Terms to give the Republicans both houses. Also what goes around comes around especially if the country feels robbed; I'm speaking of Impeachment.

Just in case though, I've bolstered my own personal support for the 2nd Amendment just in case, I as a responsible and law abiding citizen, should have to defend and protect the Constitution against enemies foreign and/or domestic.
                I read something somewhere on the net that 6 or 7 states were counting ballots BY HAND. If that's really happening I do not want one single DEMORAT counting those ballots.
                [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post

The Biden-Harris revolution is going to happen if it's not stopped RFN. They are predicting runoff elections for both Senate seats in Georgia, which the Dems will steal just like they stole the Presidential election there. They are going to steal the Presidency, they are going to steal the Senate, and they will still control the House.

We're screwed big time if we let it go that far.
                  Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Lost half my left thumb other than that pretty good for a guy pushing 60.

Comment

Biden hasn't won anything. The Media has no constitutional authority to "calll" any winner. This isn't just stiff neck'd resistance or Conservative belligerence, many battle ground states have not yet determined a winner.

We knew the Democrats would try to steal this election and in that they have not disappointed us. What does gratify us is the many indications and actual examples of malfeasance that systemically point to multiple and parallel attempts to steal this election in favor of Biden. In court, these proofs will weigh more heavily than a network's anointing of the Demonrat candidate. Furthermore, election law clearly states what a valid ballot is and what it is not. The courts have to adjudicate according to the law. For Trump that is a good thing.

I believe that the country, voted in a landslide, for Donald Trump.

There may be a pause in our country's instability. ANTIFA and BLM are partying and having a good time ; they think that Biden - Kammala's win is in the bag. When they are done they may disperse and with them a lot of the national tension that is spurring panic buying and higher prices. The firearms and ammunition producers will be keen to produce product before the "new" administration can affect their industries and national sales....For us, this may be the eye in the storm to buy renewed production at close to normal prices. We all, of good conscience and righteous character must present ourselves s a wall against tyranny and an impediment to the communication of evil to those abroad.

Trump is going to fight this to the end. If he does, He'll win.

The corruption of our vote is the ultimate corruption American Greatness. It is a cancer that pretends to be more than it is in order to advance none other than Satan's political agenda upon the American People and advance the Demonic agenda through American influence abroad. This IS a fight against Powers and Principalities.

Lastly, I am in mind of Jesus when hungry sought dates from a date tree. The tree was bare and he cursed it and it immediately died. If America is proved to be that date tree, for we surely are not Israel, then our existence as a nation may be dependent on our satisfying our Lord. If that is so than when we cease to satisfy our Lord we cease to be as a nation. We strive to do what is right because that is who we are. We do what is difficult because that is also our nature. It took us to the Moon. It will take us to Mars; as a nation under God.

Comment

Honestly, I hate Biden. But it'd be a nice time to be able to fall asleep and not have to wonder what has come out of Trump's mouth in a 3am tweetstorm. Trump could have done leaps and bounds better if he had just kept his mouth shut. Speak softly, carry a big stick kind of thing.

Comment

Amen beagle!

Comment

Working...
                          X