• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vatican mints a Mother Earth coin

VATICAN MINTS MOTHER EARTH COIN

by Jules Gomes • ChurchMilitant.com • October 13, 2020

EXCERPTS:

"On the first anniversary of the worship of the demonic Pachamama, the Vatican issues a coin explicitly honoring the 'Mother Earth' idol!"

"The Vatican City State Mint has issued a 10-euro silver coin depicting "Mother Earth" — an image designed for World Earth Day by Bergamo-born sculptor and engraver Luigi Oldani."

"The Vatican commended the coin as representing, under the pontificate of Pope Francis, "a commitment to take care of the planet,""

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/...her-earth-coin

Oh, goodie. I won't be buying one.

flashguy
    [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

I never imagined that in my lifetime, the question "Is the Pope Catholic?" would be anything but sarcasm.

Amazingly enough, it's become a legitimate question. Not being Catholic myself, it's something I observe from a distance, but when someone at my remove starts wondering?

Just saying.....

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

As a Catholic, "I didn't leave the Church. The Church left me."
        Paul the Ammo Guy 8-)

"Aim small, miss small".

Comment

Working...
        X