A KAMALLA HARRIS ADMINISTRATION with Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A KAMALLA HARRIS ADMINISTRATION with Joe Biden

Kamala Harris accidentally touts plans under a 'Harris administration' during virtual roundtable

Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's running mate in the 2020 election, raised eyebrows on Monday evening after she accidentally touted economic plans under a "Harris administration."

Speaking during a virtual roundtable with small business owners in Arizona, Harris vowed that they will have an ally in the White House with the campaign's "Build Back Better" initiative.

However, the California senator appeared to briefly suggest that she was at the top of the Democratic ticket.

"A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States," she said. She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners."
    [SNIP]
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...ual-roundtable

Were they to be elected (shudder!) Biden would quickly be seen as an empty suit puppet, or a corpse.

flashguy
    [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
      Were they to be elected (shudder!) Biden would quickly be seen as an empty suit puppet, or a corpse.

flashguy
      I'm going with Corpse, Anything else would be more controversial. If he goes ahead and dies? Cameltoe Harris gets the job outright.

Just saying....

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
      X